This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in POLYGENTA TECHNOLOGIES LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- KAISER CORPORATION LIMITED
- DCW LTD.
- MARINE ELECTRICAL (I) LIMITED
- DISA INDIA LTD.
- GALAXY BEARINGS LTD.
- FELIX INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- SHOPPERS STOP LTD.
- TTI ENTERPRISE LTD
- DYNAMATIC TECHNOLOGIES LTD.
- HERO MOTOCORP LTD
- VINEET LABORATORIES LIMITED
- ICICI LOMBARD GENERAL INSURANCE CO LIMITED
- INDO AMINES LTD.
- INSECTICIDES (INDIA) LTD.
- SHANTHI GEARS LTD.
- AVI PRODUCTS INDIA LIMITED
- ADVIK LABORATORIES LTD.
- TITAGARH WAGONS LTD.
- WALL STREET FINANCE LTD.
- SJ CORPORATION LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I buy POLYGENTA TECHNOLOGIES LTD. (POLTC) shares?
How do I buy POLYGENTA TECHNOLOGIES LTD. (POLTC) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy POLYGENTA TECHNOLOGIES LTD. (POLTC) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to POLYGENTA TECHNOLOGIES LTD. (POLTC) shares.
In which sector do POLYGENTA TECHNOLOGIES LTD. (POLTC) belong?
Today's live share price for POLYGENTA TECHNOLOGIES LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: N/A with a current market capitalization of .
Polygenta Technologies Limited is an India-based company. The Company is engaged in the business of polyester filament yarn (PFY), manufacturing primarily drawn texturised yarn. Its flagship brand includes Polygold. The Company`s products are used in automotive, home furnishings, high fashion, denim and floor coverings. The Company`s PolyGold`s texturising process allows creation of a variety of colours and structures for curtains, table linen, bed linen, as well as floor covering products. The company was incorporated in the year 1981. The company is currently implementing a commercially proven breakthrough polyester production technology at nashik (India) to produce filament yarn at an initial capacity of 30,000 MTs per annum.Read more