This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in AUSTIN ENGINEERING CO.LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- MANSOON TRADING CO LIMITED
- SASKEN TECHNOLOGIES LTD
- SOM DISTILLERIES & BREWERIES LTD.
- JAY MAHESH INFRAVENTURES LTD.
- ASHIKA CREDIT CAPITAL LTD.
- LOVABLE LINGERIE LTD.
- GALADA POWER & TELECOMMUNICATIONS LIMITED
- HI-KLASS TRADING AND INVESTMENT LIMITED
- RELIANCE POWER (RPOWER)
- TERAI TEA CO.LTD.
- MUKESH BABU FINANCIAL SERVICES LTD.
- CHL LTD.
- MODERN STEELS LTD.
- WISEC GLOBAL LTD.
- MEDIA MATRIX WORLDWIDE LTD.
- EKI ENERGY SERVICES LIMITED
- SAMOR REALITY LIMITED
- DHANADA CORPORATION LTD.
- WELCAST STEELS LTD.
- POLARIS CONSULTING & SERVICES LIMITED
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of AUSTIN ENGINEERING CO.LTD. (AUSTENG)?
Can I buy AUSTIN ENGINEERING CO.LTD. (AUSTENG) shares?
How do I buy AUSTIN ENGINEERING CO.LTD. (AUSTENG) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy AUSTIN ENGINEERING CO.LTD. (AUSTENG) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to AUSTIN ENGINEERING CO.LTD. (AUSTENG) shares.
In which sector do AUSTIN ENGINEERING CO.LTD. (AUSTENG) belong?
Today's live share price for AUSTIN ENGINEERING CO.LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 73.25 with a current market capitalization of .
Incorporated in Junagadh on 27 Jul.'78, Austin Engineering Company went public in 1985. It was promoted by qualified engineers having vast experience in the bearings industry.It manufactures all kinds of bearings -- ball bearings, tapered roller bearings, cylindrical roller bearings, spherical roller earings, needle roller bearings, etc. Austin came out with a rights issue in Mar.'92 to meet the cost of expansion and to augment long-term working capital requirements. The company's products find application in the automobile and engineering industries. Its major clients are OEMs like TELCO, Premier Automobiles, Bhilai Steel Plant and Punjab Tractors. It exports its products to Italy and the UK. During 1998-99, the company received ISO-9001 Certificate from Rheinland/Berlin-Brandenburg Group of companies for design and manufacturing of Ball, Roller and Needle Bearings.Read more