This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in Avenue Supermarts (DMART)
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- VISCO TRADE ASSOCIATES LTD
- TAI INDUSTRIES LTD.
- GODREJ PROPERTIES LTD
- RELIANCE INDUSTRIES LTD. (RIL)
- NATCO PHARMA LTD.
- TRANSWARRANTY FINANCE LTD.
- DEEP INDUSTRIES LTD.
- INDUSTRIAL & PRUDENTIAL INVESTMENTS CO.LTD.
- SS ORGANICS LTD.
- PTC INDUSTRIES LTD
- ADVANCE METERING TECHNOLOGY LTD.
- PTC INDIA LTD.
- DEEPAK SPINNERS LTD.
- CRAFTSMAN AUTOMATION LIMITED
- UNITED CREDIT LTD.
- SITA ENTERPRISES LTD.
- ZICOM ELECTRONIC SECURITY SYSTEMS LTD.
- SUN RETAIL LIMITEDD
- FUNDVISER CAPITAL (INDIA) LIMITED
- SEASONS FURNISHINGS LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of Avenue Supermarts (DMART)?
Can I buy Avenue Supermarts (DMART) shares?
How do I buy Avenue Supermarts (DMART) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy Avenue Supermarts (DMART) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to Avenue Supermarts (DMART) shares.
In which sector do Avenue Supermarts (DMART) belong?
Today's live share price for Avenue Supermarts (DMART) is NSE: ₹ 3,586.45, BSE: ₹ 3,580.00 with a current market capitalization of .
The company was incorporated as Avenue Supermarts Private Limited on May 12, 2000, at Mumbai, Maharashtra as a private limited company under the Companies Act, 1956. Subsequently, the name of the Company was changed to Avenue Supermarts Limited due to conversion from a private company to a public company pursuant to a special resolution passed by the Shareholders at an extraordinary general meeting held on February 1, 2011. Pursuant to the aforesaid change of name, a fresh certificate of incorporation was issued to our Company by the RoC on May 3, 2011. The company is a emerging national supermarket chain, with a focus on value-retailing.Read more