This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in Life Insurance Corporation of India Ltd
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- SAMRAT PHARMACHEM LTD.
- HINDUSTAN MEDIA VENTURES LTD.
- AISHWARYA TELECOM LTD.
- STARLOG ENTERPRISES LTD
- SANGAM (INDIA) LTD.
- INDIAN LINK CHAIN MANUFACTURES LTD.
- FUTURE ENTERPRISES LTD_DVR
- KEERTHI INDUSTRIES LTD.
- INDO US BIO-TECH LIMITED
- DIVYASHAKTI GRANITES LTD.
- RAJAPALAYAM MILLS LTD.
- UNITED CREDIT LTD.
- ATLAS JEWELLERY INDIA LIMITED
- MATRA KAUSHAL ENTERPRISE LIMITED
- SAUMYA CONSULTANTS LTD
- KSOLVES INDIA LIMITED
- EAST INDIA SECURITIES LIMITED
- HAPPIEST MINDS TECHNO LIMITED
- NALIN LEASE FINANCE LTD.
- J.J.FINANCE CORPORATION LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of Life Insurance Corporation of India Ltd (LICI)?
Can I buy Life Insurance Corporation of India Ltd (LICI) shares?
How do I buy Life Insurance Corporation of India Ltd (LICI) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy Life Insurance Corporation of India Ltd (LICI) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to Life Insurance Corporation of India Ltd (LICI) shares.