Bigger Screens . Swift Transactions . Power Tools
Why Trade on Angel Web?
An online trading platform or web trading platform is software that helps to place buy & sell orders. It allows the user to see the current open position and portfolio.
The different types of orders that can be placed via Angel One Web trading platforms are:-
- Limit Order
- Market Order
- GTT Order
- Stop Loss Order
These orders can be placed for Delivery, Margin & Intraday orders.
Different Option chain features that are available on Angel One’s web Trading platform are:
- Angel One’s trading platform shows both Call & Put options data in a single fold. The user can filter for “Only Call”, “Only Put” & “Both call & Put”
- For every strike price Angel One shows LTP, LTP change, OI, OI Change%, Price change, Volume, IV, Delta, Theta, Vega, and Gamma.
- The user can choose the option data for any available expiry (Near month or far month expiry)
Yes, Angel One’s web trading platform provides the tradingview chart which can be viewed in candlestick, line, bar, hollow candles, area, baseline & Heikin Ashi format.
Once your Demat account with Angel One is open you can easily login and access the web trading platform Online
Different features that are available on Angel One’s web Trading platform are:
- Charts, Option chain, multiple watchlists, View Portfolio, order placement, Open position.
- Stock picks by Angel One advisory.
- External service provided by smallcase, sensibull, Vested & Streak.
- Access Angel One’s learning center as per your investment persona