Live Chart

O 2350.4

H 2350.4

L 2350.4

VOL 36025

Reliance Industries Overview

Days Range

Low: ₹2,335.10
High: ₹2,360.70
Previous Close ₹2,354.95
Open ₹2,350.40
Volume 28,44,167
Day’s Range ₹2,335.10 - ₹2,360.70
52W Range ₹1,979.13 - ₹2,630.95
Market Cap ₹15,92,661 Cr

Fundamentals of Reliance Industries

ROCE (TTM) 8.92%
P/E Ratio (TTM) 24.59
P/B Ratio 2.22
Industry P/E 15.43
Debt to Equity 0.41
ROE 8.12%
EPS (TTM) 95.57
Dividend Yield 0.38%
Book Value 1,058
Face Value 10

Financials of Reliance Industries

Sep 2022Dec 2022Mar 2023Jun 2023
Net Sales2,30,0552,17,1642,12,8342,07,559
Profit before tax20,37923,07223,98124,370
Operating Profit15,51217,80621,32718,258
Net Profit15,51217,80621,32718,258
EPS in Rs20.1823.3428.5223.66

About Reliance Industries

Reliance Industries is India's largest private sector company on all major financial parameters. In 2004, Reliance Industries (RIL) became the first Indian private sector organisation to be listed in ... Read More

Parent Organisation Mukesh Ambani
Founded 1973
Managing Director Mukesh D Ambani

Peer Comparison

Stocks Market Cap (cr) Market Price (₹) 52 Week Low-High (₹)
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd ₹76,346.85


1.45 (-0.41%)

348.05 - 353.5
Indian Oil Corporation Ltd ₹130,282.55


0.05 (0.05%)

91.8 - 92.6
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd ₹37,002.83


3.50 (-1.34%)

256.25 - 261.2
Mangalore Refinery And Petrochemicals Ltd ₹16,549.80


0.45 (-0.48%)

93.55 - 95
Chennai Petroleum Corporation Ltd ₹7,718.08


5.50 (-1.06%)

511.25 - 520.6

What's Trending


What is the Share price of Reliance Industries (RELIANCE)?

Reliance Industries (RELIANCE) share price as of September 25, 2023, on NSE is Rs 2,337.00 (NSE) and Rs 2,339.70 (BSE) on BSE.

Can I buy Reliance Industries (RELIANCE) shares?

Yes, You can buy Reliance Industries (RELIANCE) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.

How do I buy Reliance Industries (RELIANCE) from Angel One?

Reliance Industries (RELIANCE) share can be brought through the following modes:
  1. Direct investment: You can buy Reliance Industries (RELIANCE) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
  2. Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to Reliance Industries (RELIANCE) shares.

What is the total Asset of Reliance Industries?

The total assets of Reliance Industries are ₹ 1,499,665 crore in 2022.

What is the main business of Reliance Industries?

The activities of Reliance Industries include the exploration and production of oil and gas as well as the manufacturing of synthetic textiles and fabrics, Store and Service Concepts, Digital Services, plastics, chemicals, In-Store Brands, petroleum products, polyester goods, and polyester intermediates.

Who are the promoters of Reliance Industries?

About 49.38 percent of the shares are held by the promoter group, the Ambani family, while the remaining 50.62 percent are controlled by public shareholders, comprising FII and corporate entities.

What are the Brands that comes under Reliance Industries?

The Brands that comes under Reliance Industries are Reliance Fresh, Reliance Footprint, Reliance Time Out, Reliance Digital, Reliance Wellness, Reliance Trends, Reliance Autozone, Reliance Super, Reliance Mart, Reliance iStore, Reliance Home Kitchens, Reliance Market (Cash n Carry), Reliance Jewel, Reliance Elastomers, Reliance Gas, Reliance Aviation, Reliance Petroleum retail, Reliance Refresh, Reliance Flixipay, Only Vimal, Armor, Zivame,, Hamleys, Kaffe, Reliance Fusion, Reliance Frendz, Home One, Swadesh, Reconnect, Reliance Healthy life, Goodlife, healthy life, Reliance Aarambh, Jio Saavan, JioTv, Jio Mart and JioHealthHub.

Why are Jio Shares not listed on NSE?

Jio is not listed separately. It is a part of its parent organisation – Reliance Industries. Hence Jio share price is the same as the share price of Reliance Industries.