This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in Alkem Laboratories Ltd
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- SHAMROCK INDUSTRIAL CO LIMITED
- VIJAY SOLVEX LTD.
- DHARAMSI MORARJI CHEMICAL CO.LTD.
- NEULAND LABORATORIES LTD.
- CAPTAIN PIPES LTD
- OSWAL OVERSEAS LTD.
- RAVALGAON SUGAR FARM LTD.
- M K PROTEINS LIMITED
- PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK (PNB)
- RELIANCE HOME FINANCE LTD
- MARTIN BURN LTD.
- CWD LIMITED
- PANASONIC ENERGY INDIA COMPANY LTD.
- DEVYANI INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
- VMS INDUSTRIES LTD.
- SWARNA SECURITIES LTD.
- KARNIMATA COLD STORAGE LTD
- YASH PAPERS LTD.
- SINDHU TRADE LINKS LIMITED
- BATLIBOI LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of Alkem Laboratories Ltd (ALKEM)?
Can I buy Alkem Laboratories Ltd (ALKEM) shares?
How do I buy Alkem Laboratories Ltd (ALKEM) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy Alkem Laboratories Ltd (ALKEM) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to Alkem Laboratories Ltd (ALKEM) shares.
In which sector do Alkem Laboratories Ltd (ALKEM) belong?
Today's live share price for Alkem Laboratories Ltd is NSE: ₹ 2,956.95, BSE: ₹ 2,958.20 with a current market capitalization of .
Alkem Laboratories Ltd was incorporated as a private limited company on August 8, 1973 at Patna under the Companies Act, 1956 and subsequently became a deemed public limited company under section 43A(2) of Companies Act, 1956 on October 26, 1988. Pursuant to our Company passing a resolution under section 21 of Companies Act, 1956 and upon issuance of a fresh certificate of incorporation consequent on change of name dated August 21, 2001, the name of our Company was changed to `Alkem Laboratories Limited` with effect from October 26, 1988. In 1978, the company established its first plant at taloja Maharashtra. In 1992, the company established its manufacturing facility in Mandwa, Maharashtra, which was later converted into an API facility in 2005. Over the years, the company has established manufacturing facility in Gujarat and Himachal Pradesh. Alkem Laboratories has also acquired various companies around the world in Australia, US. etc. The company has also secured various awards awarded by various organisations since 2002 like "Brand of the year" at the AWACS Award 2014 and also award for India`s most admired pharma company award for 2013. etc.Read more