This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in Assam Company (India) Limited
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- SIRCA PAINT INDIA LIMITED
- LIBORD SECURITIES LIMITED
- CAMBRIDGE TECHNOLOGY ENTERPRISES LTD.
- AAR COMMERCIAL COMPANY LTD
- TENTIWALA METAL PRODUCTS LTD
- KABRA EXTRUSIONTECHNIK LTD.
- SUMEDHA FISCAL SERVICES LTD.
- JAGATJIT INDUSTRIES LTD.
- SAUMYA CAPITAL LIMITED
- UJAAS ENERGY LIMITED
- C.E. INFO SYSTEMS LIMITED
- TRANSFORMERS AND RECTIFIERS (INDIA) LIMITED
- MARAL OVERSEAS LTD.
- GOODLUCK INDIA LTD
- NIRLON LTD.
- B2B SOFTWARE TECHNOLOGIES LTD.
- MODEX INTERNATIONAL SECURITIES LTD
- NAGA DHUNSERI GROUP LTD
- ASAHI SONGWON COLORS LTD.
- NATIONAL PEROXIDE LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I buy Assam Company (India) Limited (ASSAMCO) shares?
How do I buy Assam Company (India) Limited (ASSAMCO) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy Assam Company (India) Limited (ASSAMCO) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to Assam Company (India) Limited (ASSAMCO) shares.
In which sector do Assam Company (India) Limited (ASSAMCO) belong?
Today's live share price for Assam Company (India) Limited is NSE: N/A, BSE: N/A with a current market capitalization of .
The Assam Company, formed during the British Raj by a group of Britons to acquire, as going concerns, six Sterling tea companies, is today controlled by the Bermuda-based NRI, Mahendra Mehta. The company, which is the oldest tea company in the world, changed its name in 1989 from Assam Company (India) to its present one. In 1992, it opened its international division in Delhi under the banner Assam International. This unit exports shrimps, tuna fish, surimi, fish meal, rice extractions and soya meal. The objective of this division is to create a new commercial unit, separate from the company's core business of tea. In 1992, it set up a financial division, which is engaged in various money market operations and financial services, including merchant banking and mutual funds. During 1999, tea export, almost throughout the world, witnessed a decline. The position was made worse through the sluggish demand in the CIS countries. These resulted in fall in tea prices in the international markets leading to a somewhat difficult environment in the export arenas.Read more