This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in AVT NATURAL PRODUCTS LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- PEOPLES INVESTMENTS LIMITED
- PETRONET LNG LTD
- JAYSHREE CHEMICALS LTD.
- ION EXCHANGE (INDIA) LTD.
- SILLY MONKS ENTERTAIN LIMITED
- ABHINAV CAPITAL SERVICES LTD.
- PENINSULA LAND LTD.
- HISAR METAL IND. LIMITED
- GUJARAT FLUOROCHEMICALS L
- BRILLIANT PORTFOLIOS LIMITED
- BANK OF BARODA (BOB)
- RAJASTHAN PETRO SYNTHETICS LIMITED
- AFFORDABLE ROBOTIC & AUTOMATION LIMITED
- KANDAGIRI SPINNING MILLS LTD.
- INFLAME APPLIANCES LIMITED
- UNIVERSAL AUTOFOUNDRY LTD
- KAPIL COTEX LTD.
- ESHA MEDIA RESEARCH LIMITED
- ARTECH POWER & TRADING LTD
- ARIHANT TOURNESOL LIMITED
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of AVT NATURAL PRODUCTS LTD. (AVTNPL)?
Can I buy AVT NATURAL PRODUCTS LTD. (AVTNPL) shares?
How do I buy AVT NATURAL PRODUCTS LTD. (AVTNPL) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy AVT NATURAL PRODUCTS LTD. (AVTNPL) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to AVT NATURAL PRODUCTS LTD. (AVTNPL) shares.
In which sector do AVT NATURAL PRODUCTS LTD. (AVTNPL) belong?
Today's live share price for AVT NATURAL PRODUCTS LTD. is NSE: ₹ 98.80, BSE: ₹ 97.85 with a current market capitalization of .
AVT Natural Products, formerly A V Thomas Industrial Products, was set up in 1986 by the A V Thomas group, as a subsidiary of Neelamali Agro Industries, to set up a solvent extraction plant in Madhya Pradesh to process soyabean and oilseeds, and produce oilcakes. The company has set up a 200-tpd solvent extraction plant (cost : Rs 4.85 cr) in Madhya Pradesh to process soyabean and other minor seeds. It produces 56,500 tpa of de-oiled cakes for export. In 1994-95, the company launched its coconut oil in Karnataka and sunflower oil in Kerala. The company's oleoresin plant commenced commercial production in Sep.'94. It has also successfully set up an extensive agricultural extension facility to grow marigolds for extraction in the oleoresin plant. The company also exports tea. Due to uncertain conditions in the international market for marigold oleoresin the company is planning to diversify into the production of spic oleoresins.Read more