This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in Abirami Financial Services (India) Limited
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- PICCADILY AGRO INDUSTRIES LTD.
- DCM SHRIRAM LIMITED
- PRITISH NANDY COMMUNICATIONS LTD.
- SIRCA PAINT INDIA LIMITED
- STARLITE COMPONENTS LTD.
- MEGLON INFRA-REAL (INDIA) LTD.
- JAINCO PROJECTS (INDIA) LIMITED
- PAUL MERCHANTS LTD
- SOUTH INDIA PROJECTS LTD.
- KONARK SYNTHETIC LTD.
- ANIK INDUSTRIES LTD.
- TINE AGRO LIMITED
- STEEL STRIPS WHEELS LTD.
- AYM SYNTEX LTD
- MAHAMAYA STEEL INDUSTRIES LTD.
- DALMIA BHARAT LIMITED
- MAVI INDUSTRIES LTD.
- SUKHJIT STARCH & CHEMICALS LTD.
- POONA DAL & OIL INDUSTRIES LTD.
- BNR UDYOG LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of Abirami Financial Services (India) Limited ()?
Can I buy Abirami Financial Services (India) Limited () shares?
How do I buy Abirami Financial Services (India) Limited () from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy Abirami Financial Services (India) Limited () shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to Abirami Financial Services (India) Limited () shares.
Today's live share price for Abirami Financial Services (India) Limited is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 7.12 with a current market capitalization of .
Abirami Financial Services was incorporated on 19-04-1993 having been promoted by Mr.K.V.Aiyappan, Mrs.Abiraami Arunachalam and Mr.Teckchand H.Vaswani. The Company obtained Certificate of Commencement of Business on 13-05-1993. The Company`s main business are Hire purchase, Leasing and Lending Money against Securities, Movable and immovable properties. The Company`s shares are listed in the Madras Stock Exchange Limited and Bombay Stock Exchange Limited. The Company is a Non-Banking Financial Company registered with Reserve Bank of India. On 18-06-2003, the Reserve Bank of India classified the company as a Category B NBFC Company. The company is not accepting Public Deposits.The Company has no Subsidiary Companies.Read more