Bajaj Finserv Performance
Fundamentals of Bajaj Finserv
|P/E Ratio (TTM)||36.55|
|Debt to Equity||4.94|
Financials of Bajaj Finserv
|Dec 2022||Mar 2023||Jun 2023||Sep 2023|
|Profit before tax||4,418.96||4,540.46||5,125.37||5,292.17|
|EPS in Rs||11.2||11.1||12.2||12.1|
About Bajaj Finserv
History of Bajaj Finserv
Bajaj Finserv Limited (BFS) is the holding company under the Bajaj Group, which is well-known to have several financial services businesses. It is a Core Investment Company (CIC) under RBI Regulations 2020. The financial solutions offered by Bajaj Finserv include consumer and commercial loans, savings products, mortgages, security brokerage services, investments, auto financing, and general and life insurance. The company caters to more than 100 million customers for their various financial needs.
Bajaj Finserv focuses on innovation in their services via data, analytics and smart technology to offer seamless and personalised experiences for their customers.
Bajaj Finserv was felicitated by Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation (PCMC) for their assistance during the COVID-19 pandemic. The company was also recognised with several awards, including Best Social Media Platform by AFAQS DIGIES – 2021, Silver in Best Social Media Influencer Campaign by IAMAI India Digital Awards – 2021, Best Lending Tech – 2020, and many more.
Bajaj Finserv offers a comprehensive list of products and services as follows:
- Loans: Under this category, the company offers different types of loans, including personal loans, insta personal loans, business loans, gold loans, home loans, loans for doctors, loans for CA, commercial lending and much more.
- All on EMI: Bajaj Finserv offers an Insta EMI Card, which can be used to purchase electronics, travel services, two-wheelers, lifestyle products, etc., interest-free over 60 months.
- Bajaj Mall: This is a shopping portal by Bajaj Finserv that offers smartphones, two-wheelers, refrigerators, smartwatches, laptops, furniture, mattresses, and many other products. These products can be bought on EMI.
- Cards: The company offers EMI Network Card, Health EMI Network Card, and co-branded credit cards. It has partnered with prominent companies like RBL Bank, DBS, Makemytrip, Flipkart, etc., to offer various cards.
- Investments: The company provides the customers an option to invest with them. The investment options available are fixed deposits, mutual funds, SIPs, stocks, etc.
- Insurance: The company offers various insurance options, such as pocket insurance, health insurance, car insurance, bike insurance, etc.
- Payments: The company allows online payments, like EMI payment, gas booking, mobile recharge, DTH recharge, etc., through its website.
The subsidiary companies of Bajaj Finserv include Bajaj Finance Limited, Bajaj Finserv Direct Limited, Bajaj Finserv Health Limited, Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Company Limited, Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Limited, Bajaj Finserv Asset Management Limited, Bajaj Finserv Ventures Limited, Bajaj Finserv Asset Management Limited, Bajaj Finserv Mutual Fund Trustee Limited.
Out of these companies, the wholly owned subsidiaries of Bajaj Finserv include:
- Bajaj Finserv Health – This health-tech company allows customers to make medical appointments. They offer a Health EMI Network Card that helps in converting healthcare expenses to EMI.
- Bajaj Finserv Asset Management – This company offers investment solutions, such as flexi-cap funds, liquid funds, arbitrage funds, etc.
- Bajaj Finserv Ventures – The company is involved in the business of alternative investments in startups and properties. They also take up business process outsourcing, debt management services, and human resources management-related services.
- Bajaj Finserv Mutual Fund Trustee – They supervise asset management company activities and mutual funds and release other obligations under the SEBI (Mutual Fund) Regulations, 1996.
Key Personalities of Bajaj Finserv
- Sanjiv Bajaj, Chairman and Managing Director
Sanjiv Bajaj is the Chairman and the Managing Director of Bajaj Finserv. He is the President of the Confederation of Indian Industry in 2022-2023. As a part of the G20 Presidency FY 2022-2023, Sanjiv Bajaj is also a member of the Steering Committee, which is appointed by the Indian Government for B20. He holds a Master’s degree from the Harvard Business School, USA.
- Stock Split: Bajaj Finserv announced one stock split. The record date was September 14, 2022, with an old face value of ₹5 and a new face value of ₹1. The ex-date was September 13, 2022.
- Bonus share: Bajaj Finserv announced one bonus share. The record date was September 14, 2022, with a bonus ratio of 1:1 and the ex-date of September 13, 2022.
- Bajaj Finserv has a huge customer base to serve various financial needs. Along with financing options, the company also caters to the investment needs of customers like mutual funds.
- The company acts as a one-stop solution for financial needs. The key product of Bajaj Finserv is their EMI card, which is utilised to purchase electronic items, lifestyle products, etc.
- The company highly focuses on urban areas only. They are not in rural areas.
- Being in the financial sector, the company can face a loss if the loans are recovered.
- Being a well-established player in financial services in the Indian market, the company can expand its services outside the country as well.
- Being in the financial sector, the company is highly regulated by government policies.
- The global uncertainty in the economy can impact the financial sector.
|Stocks||Market Cap (cr)||Market Price (₹)||52 Week Low-High (₹)|
|Bajaj Holdings & Investment Ltd||₹87,679.27||
|7800 - 8373.85|
|Power Finance Corporation Ltd||₹125,057.36||
|374.5 - 381.9|
|SBI Cards & Payment Services Ltd||₹71,124.35||
|744 - 782.35|
|Shriram Finance Ltd||₹77,186.99||
|2038.95 - 2070|
|Bajaj Finance Ltd||₹458,974.84||
|7326 - 7440|
What is the Share price of Bajaj Finserv (BAJAJFINSV)?
Can I buy Bajaj Finserv (BAJAJFINSV) shares?
How do I buy Bajaj Finserv (BAJAJFINSV) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy Bajaj Finserv (BAJAJFINSV) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to Bajaj Finserv (BAJAJFINSV) shares.
What is the total Asset of Bajaj Finserv?
The total asset of Bajaj Finserv is Rs. 333, 413 Crores.
What is the main business of Bajaj Finserv?
To offer retail and SME customers financial solutions throughout their life cycles, including finance for the purchase of assets and the development of lifestyles, asset protection through insurance, family protection through life and health insurance, family healthcare needs, etc.
Who are the promoters of Bajaj Finserv?
The promoters of Bajaj Finserv are Bajaj Holdings And Investment Limited, Jamnalal Sons Private Limited, Maharashtra Scooters Ltd, Bajaj Sevashram Private Limited, Bachhraj And Company Private Limited, Bachhraj Factories Private Limited, Baroda Industries Private Limited and Madhur Bajaj.