This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in AUTOLITE (INDIA) LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- MAHARASHTRA CORPORATION LIMITED
- CENTENIAL SURGICAL SUTURE LTD.
- BHARAT HEAVY ELECTRICALS LTD. (BHEL)
- COAL INDIA LTD
- VALIANT COMMUNICATIONS LTD.
- CHHATTISGARH INDUSTRIES L
- PRICOL LTD
- SHRI BAJRANG ALLIANCE LTD
- NEERAJ PAPER MARKETING LTD
- AMIT INTERNATIONAL LTD.
- AMBER ENTERPRISES INDIA LIMITED
- PRAKASH WOOLLEN & SYNTHETIC MILLS LTD
- I G PETROCHEMICALS LTD.
- PARSHWANATH CORPORATION LTD.
- RAIDEEP INDUSTRIES LTD
- INTER STATE OIL CARRIER LTD.
- SUVEN PHARMACEUTICALS LIMITED
- ROLEX RINGS LIMITED
- ADVANCE SYNTEX LIMITED
- NIKHIL ADHESIVES LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I buy AUTOLITE (INDIA) LTD. (AUTOLITIND) shares?
How do I buy AUTOLITE (INDIA) LTD. (AUTOLITIND) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy AUTOLITE (INDIA) LTD. (AUTOLITIND) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to AUTOLITE (INDIA) LTD. (AUTOLITIND) shares.
In which sector do AUTOLITE (INDIA) LTD. (AUTOLITIND) belong?
Today's live share price for AUTOLITE (INDIA) LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: N/A with a current market capitalization of .
Autolite (India) was established in 1971 as a proprietary concern, and was later converted into a public limited company in Mar.'82. It manufactures various types of automotive headlamps and halogen bulbs under the brand name, Autopal. Its clientele includes Maruti, all the Indo-Japanese LCV manufacturers, Premier Auto, Hindustan Motors, Escorts, Yamaha, BEML, etc. It also supplies to the domestic replacement market. The company exports to more than 50 countries around the globe including the US, Germany and the UK. Several of its headlamps and halogen lamps have received the E mark and the DoT approval, which means that the products of the company match the quality standards set by the EU countries for imports and can be freely sold there. The R&D department is the backbone of the company's success. Hence, it intends to further upgrade its R&D facilities by adding CAD/CAM systems and CNC photomatic equipment at a cost of around Rs 3 cr. It has also integrated backwards by setting up a project to manufacture glass lenses for headlamps (cap. : 6 tpd), in technical collaboration with AMAV, Germany. To part-finance all these projects, the company issued rights and also came out with a public issue. The company has set up a wholly owned subsidiary in the US at Delaware, Texas, called Autopal Inc. The company is in the fray of developing Halogen Sealed Beam and also improving the technology in other product models for Head Lamp as well as Bulbs.Read more