This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in Atharv Enterprises Limited
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- TECHNOJET CONSULTANTS LTD.
- CHITRADURGA SPINTEX LTD.
- NATIONAL PLASTIC INDUSTRIES LTD.
- REX PIPES AND CABLES LIMITED
- SALEM ERODE INVESTMENTS LTD
- GUJARAT STATE PETRONET LTD (GSPL)
- SOURCE INDUSTRIES (INDIA) LTD.
- APEX CAPITAL AND FINANCE LIMITED
- AKASH INFRA-PROJECTS LIMITED
- ZYDUS LIFESCIENCES LIMITED
- PADMALAYA TELEFILMS LTD.
- HINDUJA VENTURES LIMITED
- JTL INFRA LTD.
- TRICOM FRUIT PRODUCTS LIMITED
- EXCEL INDUSTRIES LTD.
- UDAY JEWELLERY INDUSTRIES LTD
- MOHIT PAPER MILLS LTD.
- BLUE CLOUD SOFTECH SOLUTIONS LIMITED
- DCM LTD.
- HINDUJA GLOBAL SOLUTIONS LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of Atharv Enterprises Limited ()?
Can I buy Atharv Enterprises Limited () shares?
How do I buy Atharv Enterprises Limited () from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy Atharv Enterprises Limited () shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to Atharv Enterprises Limited () shares.
Today's live share price for Atharv Enterprises Limited is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 2.29 with a current market capitalization of .
Atharv Enterprises Ltd was formed on December 26, 1990 as "R.S. Agrawal Financial Consultancy Pvt Ltd", the name of which was subsequently changed to "Wellworth Finlease Ltd" on January 25, 1993. Thereafter the company came with a public issue in 1995. The earlier promoters of the company exited from the company and new promoters took over the company in year 1997 by giving a public offer to the shareholders of the company. The name of the company was then changed from Welworth Finlease Ltd to "Jaju Enterprises Ltd" with effect from July 29, 1998. The companys name was again changed from Jaju Enterprises Ltd to Atharv Enterprises Ltd on February 23, 2006. The primary activities of the company now is Yarn Trading and Investment. It has now started new business activity of trading in Ferrous and Non-Ferrous Metals.Read more