This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in AJWA FUN WORLD & RESORT LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- V2 RETAIL LTD.
- RELIANCE CAPITAL LTD
- ASHIMA LTD.
- AYM SYNTEX LTD
- SHREE RAMA MULTI-TECH LTD.
- KHYATI MULTIMEDIA ENTERTAINMENT LIMITED
- CHOICE INTERNATIONAL LTD.
- RAJ RAYON INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- OCEANAA BIOTEK INDUSTRIES LTD
- METRO BRANDS LIMITED
- PTC INDUSTRIES LTD
- DHUNSERI TEA & IND. LTD.
- DELTA CORP LTD
- KMG MILK FOOD LTD.
- MURUDESHWAR CERAMICS LTD.
- HKG LIMITED
- DHRUV WELLNESS LIMITED
- POCHIRAJU INDUSTRIES LTD.
- CONART ENGINEERS LTD.
- CHEMIESYNTH (VAPI) LTD
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of AJWA FUN WORLD & RESORT LTD. (AJWAFUN)?
Can I buy AJWA FUN WORLD & RESORT LTD. (AJWAFUN) shares?
How do I buy AJWA FUN WORLD & RESORT LTD. (AJWAFUN) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy AJWA FUN WORLD & RESORT LTD. (AJWAFUN) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to AJWA FUN WORLD & RESORT LTD. (AJWAFUN) shares.
In which sector do AJWA FUN WORLD & RESORT LTD. (AJWAFUN) belong?
Today's live share price for AJWA FUN WORLD & RESORT LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 5.44 with a current market capitalization of .
Incorporated as Ajwa Green Property & Resort Pvt Ltd, it was converted into a public limited company Ajwa Fun World & Resort (AFWR) which has set up an amusement-park-cum-resort near Vrindavan Gardens in Baroda (a replica of Mysore's Vrindavan Gardens). Company is spearhead by Rajesh C Jain chairman and Managing Director. In Apr.'94, the amusement park started operating with ten rides. The remaining eight rides and the resort were commissioned in Oct.'94. The group companies have interests in construction and in manufacturing amusement rides. Ajwa Lake and Vrindavan Gardens near Baroda attract a large number of visitors -- around 16 lac annually -- and the company expects many of these to visit its amusement park. AFWR has also received the Nehru Excellence Award, 1994, from IFSI, New Delhi, and the Udyog Ratna Award, 1994, from IES, New Delhi, for its outstanding performance in promoting national tourism, and entertainment of the public at large.Read more