NBCC (India) Performance
Fundamentals of NBCC (India)
|P/E Ratio (TTM)||43.83|
|Debt to Equity||0|
Financials of NBCC (India)
|Dec 2022||Mar 2023||Jun 2023||Sep 2023|
|Profit before tax||95.19||150.89||103.78||104.78|
|EPS in Rs||0.67||0.63||0.42||0.79|
About NBCC (India)
History of NBCC (India) Limited
Founded in 1960, NBCC (India) Limited is engaged in the construction sector and undertakes civil engineering projects. It was established by the Indian Government to execute their construction projects.
The company started its overseas operations in 1977, and in 1988, it diversified into the real estate sector. In 2012, the company released its IPO, and was listed on BSE and NSE. In 2014, NBCC (India) Limited became the ‘Navratna’ company. By 2018, the company’s order book crossed more than ₹80,000 crore. In 2020, the company executed its first smart-city redevelopment project.
Since its inception, the company has grown in India and overseas as well. The company has finished major projects, such as the redevelopment of Delhi’s New Moti Bagh GPRA Complex, the largest IGBC-certified Green Home Complex and GPRA East Kidwai Nagar Delhi. Further, they also have taken up projects like hospitals, health care facilities, and medical colleges in India. They are also executing several mega projects, including the International Exhibition- cum-Convention Centre, World Trade Centre and Bharat Vandana Park in New Delhi.
The company is also diversifying its business into the aviation infrastructure sector, offering independent engineer services for Jaipur International Airport work. In the health sector, they are looking into the emergency Covid centres under the National Health Mission (NHM). The company also plans for irrigation projects like renovation/repair of power channels and development of canal networks, etc.
The company has executed several international projects, such as the construction of Indo Maldives Friendship Faculty of Hospitality and Tourism Studies at Maldives, Indira Gandhi Centre for Indian Culture, Phoenix, Mauritius and much more. Currently, they are available in Dubai, Maldives, Mauritius and Seychelles.
Business Segments of NBCC (India) Limited
The primary business segments of the company include:
- Project Management Consultancy (PMC): Under this segment, the company executes landmark projects in diversified sectors like hospitals, educational institutions, etc. They also take up redevelopment projects for the Government.
- Engineering Procurement & Construction (EPC): Under this segment, the company is involved in the construction of cooling towers for the power sector, chimneys, etc.
- Real Estate Development: Under this segment, the company undertakes the development of residential and commercial construction, including apartments, townships, corporate offices, shopping malls, etc.
As of March 31, 2023, there are 7 subsidiary companies under NBCC (India) Limited, and a few of them are listed below:
- NBCC Services Limited (NSL): This is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the company that offers post-construction services to customers.
- NBCC Engineering & Consultancy Limited (NECL): This wholly-owned subsidiary of the company offers design consulting services.
- NBCC International Limited (NIL): This wholly-owned subsidiary of the company is set up to look after the international operations of the company.
Key Personalities of NBCC (India) Limited
K. P. Mahadevaswamy, Managing Director and Chairman
K. P. Mahadevaswamy has been the Managing Director and Chairman of NBCC (India) Limited since October 2023. He is also the Chairman of Hospital Services Consultancy Corporation Limited (HSCC) and Hindustan Steelworks Construction Limited (HSCL). He joined NBCC in 2005 as Deputy General Manager (Engg). He has huge experience in managing several complex, high-value and diverse civil engineering projects in the country.
Corporate Actions of NBCC (India) Limited
The company gave bonus shares of a 1:2 ratio with an ex-date of February 17, 2017, and a record of February 21, 2017.
|Stocks||Market Cap (cr)||Market Price (₹)||52 Week Low-High (₹)|
|Indiabulls Enterprises Ltd||₹212.42||
|10.5 - 10.8|
|PTL Enterprises Ltd||₹573.06||
|42.35 - 43.95|
|Service Care Ltd||₹67.73||
|55 - 55.5|
|Madhav Marbles and Granites Ltd||₹46.54||
|51.05 - 53.35|
|Shreeoswal Seeds & Chemicals Ltd||₹467.64||
|60.9 - 62.25|
What is the Share price of NBCC (India) (NBCC)?
Can I buy NBCC (India) (NBCC) shares?
How do I buy NBCC (India) (NBCC) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy NBCC (India) (NBCC) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to NBCC (India) (NBCC) shares.
What is the total Asset of NBCC?
The total asset of NBCC is Rs. 13,486 crores.
What is the main business of NBCC?
The main business of NBCC is related to the construction sector. It primarily operates under three segments: project management consultancy (PMC), engineering procurement & construction (EPC), and real estate development.
Who are the promoters of NBCC?
The main promoter of NBCC is the President of India with a 61.75% shareholding.
What are the Subsidiaries that comes under NBCC?
The main subsidiaries that come under NBCC include Hindustan Steelworks Construction Limited (HSCL), HSCC (India) Limited, NBCC Services Limited, NBCC DWC-LLC, NBCC Environment Engineering Limited (NEEL), NBCC Engineering & Consultancy Limited (NECL), and NBCC International Limited (NIL).