This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in AMIT INTERNATIONAL LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- KANSAI NEROLAC PAINTS LTD.
- SHARP INDIA LIMITED
- ANKIT METAL & POWER LIMITED
- PENTOKEY ORGANY (INDIA) LTD.
- ABHISHEK INFRAVENTURES LIMITED
- GALAXY SURFACTANTS LIMITED
- UNITED DRILLING TOOLS LTD.
- RAIN INDUSTRIES LTD
- GALADA FINANCE LIMITED
- SABOO SODIUM CHLORO LTD.
- WEST COAST PAPER MILLS LTD.
- FORTUNE INTERNATIONAL LTD.
- SKYLINE MILLARS LTD.
- SHARP INVESTMENTS LTD
- PATEL INTEGRATED LOGISTICS LIMITED
- TOHEAL PHARMACHEM LTD.
- ALFRED HERBERT (INDIA) LTD.
- POLO HOTELS LTD.
- UNIVASTU INDIA LIMITED
- GLOBAL VECTRA HELICORP LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of AMIT INTERNATIONAL LTD. (AMITINT)?
Can I buy AMIT INTERNATIONAL LTD. (AMITINT) shares?
How do I buy AMIT INTERNATIONAL LTD. (AMITINT) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy AMIT INTERNATIONAL LTD. (AMITINT) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to AMIT INTERNATIONAL LTD. (AMITINT) shares.
In which sector do AMIT INTERNATIONAL LTD. (AMITINT) belong?
Today's live share price for AMIT INTERNATIONAL LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 5.24 with a current market capitalization of .
Incorporated as a public limited company in Feb.'94, Amit International, after incorporation, took over two partnership firms -- Amit Exports and Minal Exports, engaged in the manufacture of cotton sports socks since 1988. It is promoted by J A Doshi, Kirti Doshi, Manoj Doshi and Mahesh Doshi. In Sep.'95, the company came out with a public issue of 15,39,000 equity shares of Rs 10 each for cash at a premium of Rs 15 per share aggregating Rs 3,84,75,000, to expand its capacity to manufacture and export cotton sports socks from 2.10 lac dozen pairs pa to 8.40 lac dozen pairs pa, at its plant in Silvassa. The company exports its product to international customers in Germany, the Netherlands, UK, etc. During 1996-97, to get strong hold in the American Market company has set up a wholly owned subsidiary, named Rimmel Rogers Inc., and has contributed Rs. 9 Lacs towards acquisition of 25000 Shares of US$ 1/- each.Read more