This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in MAKERS LABORATORIES LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- SIGMA SOLVE LIMITED
- LORDS CHLORO ALKALI LTD.
- DHUNSERI TEA & IND. LTD.
- UPL LIMITED (UNITED PHOSPHORUS LTD)
- KANCO TEA & INDUSTRIES LTD
- KOTHARI PETROCHEM LTD
- WORTH INVESTMENT & TRADING CO LTD
- GABRIEL INDIA LTD.
- DIKSAT TRANSWORLD LIMITED
- RELIABLE VENTURES INDIA LTD.
- SUPERIOR FINLEASE LTD
- INTERNATIONAL COMBUSTION (INDIA) LTD.
- CROMPTON GREAVES CONSUMER ELECTRICALS LTD
- ALKA DIAMOND INDUSTRIES LTD.
- CREATIVE CASTINGS LTD
- BRIGHTCOM GROUP LIMITED
- EMBASSY OFFICE PARKS REIT LIMITED
- IRIS CLOTHINGS LIMITED
- SYMBIOX INVESTMENT & TRADING COMPANY LTD
- MULTIBASE INDIA LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of MAKERS LABORATORIES LTD. (MAKERSL)?
Can I buy MAKERS LABORATORIES LTD. (MAKERSL) shares?
How do I buy MAKERS LABORATORIES LTD. (MAKERSL) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy MAKERS LABORATORIES LTD. (MAKERSL) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to MAKERS LABORATORIES LTD. (MAKERSL) shares.
In which sector do MAKERS LABORATORIES LTD. (MAKERSL) belong?
Today's live share price for MAKERS LABORATORIES LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 151.00 with a current market capitalization of .
Makers Laboratores Limited (MLL) was incorporated in the State of Maharashtra and Commenced Business from 21st Jul'84. The Company was promoted by Satish Kumar Gupta and Naval Tated. MML is in the business of Manufacture of pharmaceutical formulations and drug intermediates. Makers Drugs & Food Products Ltd. (MDFP) was amalgamated with the Company with effect from 1st April 1993. As per terms of the scheme of amalgamation, the Company allotted 3,02,700 equity shares of the company fully paid, to the members of MDFPL in the ratio of 2 equity shares for every 1 equity share held by them in MDFPL. During 1996-97, MLL enhanced its installed capacity of Tablets/Capsules from 3000 to 3175 lacs and Oral/Liquids/Dry Syrups from 420000 to 500000 Ltrs and Ointments/Creams/External Liquids from 107000 to 120000 Kgs/Lit. MLL has gone for expansion in the year 1999. It has increased the installed capacity of Tablets & Capsules by 13.25 crores(Nos) and the company has again expanded the installed capacity of Tablets & Capsules in the year 2000 by 15.00 crores(Nos),taking the total capacity to 60.00 crores. The Modernisation of Formulation Drugs which was undertaken during 1999-2000 was completed successfully and this project was financed through Rights Issue of Equity Shares.Read more