This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in Oriental Aromatics Limited
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- MEGHMANI ORGANICS LIMITED
- ADVIK LABORATORIES LTD.
- KINETIC TRUST LTD.
- PRAG BOSIMI SYNTHETICS LTD.
- NHPC LTD
- THE NEW INDIA ASSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED
- ULTRAMARINE & PIGMENTS LTD.
- APPLE FINANCE LTD.
- H.S.INDIA LTD.
- NUPUR RECYCLERS LIMITED
- PNB GILTS LTD.
- MULTI COMMODITY EXCHANGE OF INDIA LTD – MCX
- ASHIANA AGRO INDUSTRIES LTD.
- NORTH EASTERN CARRYING CORPORATION LTD.
- ASAHI INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- SAB EVENTS & GOVERNANCE
- DECCAN HEALTH CARE LIMITED
- SINDU VALLEY TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED
- ORISSA MINERALS DEVELOPMENT COMPANY LTD.
- THIRDWAVE FINANCIAL INTERMEDIARIES LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of Oriental Aromatics Limited (OAL)?
Can I buy Oriental Aromatics Limited (OAL) shares?
How do I buy Oriental Aromatics Limited (OAL) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy Oriental Aromatics Limited (OAL) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to Oriental Aromatics Limited (OAL) shares.
Today's live share price for Oriental Aromatics Limited is NSE: ₹ 518.25, BSE: ₹ 520.80 with a current market capitalization of .
Incorporated in Mar.'61 in Maharashtra, Camphor and Allied Products started manufacturing camphor in 1964, with technical know-how from E I Dupont de Nemours & Company, US. It manufactures camphor, expanded polyethelene and related products like resins, turpentine and resin derivatives from oleo pine resin. Camphor is extensively used in households and industries. It finds application in medical preparations such as pain relieving balms, inhalers and ayurvedic medicines. It is also used to make moth-balls. Merged with Profeel Sentinel in 1988, it diversified to produce speciality high-efficiency polymer foams for packaging, industrial and consumer applications. In 1992, it amalgamated with a group company, Pine Chemicals, which manufactures turpentine and resin (raw materials for camphor). It came out with a right issue in Oct.'92 to upgrade, modernise and enhance production facilities. Company has set up new plant at Baroda which is in advance stage of implementation to manufacture high value performance chemicals for use as intermediates in manufacture of fragrance chemicals and for fragrance blends in soap, detergent and cosmetic industry & expected to commence in Sept-1999. The company's new plant at Nandesari, Vadodara to manufacture high value performance chemicals for use in manufacture of fragrance chemicals, was commissioned for commercial production in Nov.'99. The installed capacity of Perfumery Chemicals has increased from 500 MT to 850 MT in 2000-2001. The company's subsidiary company 'Mulberry Investment & Trading Ltd was amalgamated with the company w.e.f 1st April,2001.Read more