This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in ADC India Communications Limited
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- BHARAT GEARS LTD.
- VAS INFRASTRUCTURE LTD.
- GRETEX INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- DUROPACK LTD.
- LIME CHEMICALS LTD.
- TATA CHEMICALS LTD
- SHREE HARI CHEMICALS EXPORT LTD.
- KONARK SYNTHETIC LTD.
- NORTH EASTERN CARRYING CORPORATION LTD.
- CHEMTECH INDUSTRIAL VALVES LTD
- S R K INDUSTRIES LTD.
- MODERN SHARES & STOCKBROKERS LTD.
- WORTH INVESTMENT & TRADING CO LTD
- MENON PISTONS LTD.
- XELPMOC DESIGN AND TECH LIMITED
- BHARAT DYNAMICS LIMITED (BDL)
- ENNORE COKE LTD.
- GUJARAT MINERAL DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION LTD.
- PFL INFOTECH LIMITED
- SAINT-GOBAIN SEKURIT INDIA LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of ADC India Communications Limited (ADCINDIA)?
Can I buy ADC India Communications Limited (ADCINDIA) shares?
How do I buy ADC India Communications Limited (ADCINDIA) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy ADC India Communications Limited (ADCINDIA) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to ADC India Communications Limited (ADCINDIA) shares.
In which sector do ADC India Communications Limited (ADCINDIA) belong?
Today's live share price for ADC India Communications Limited is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 374.50 with a current market capitalization of .
Incorporated in Jul.'88, Krone Communications was jointly promoted by Krone, Germany, the Karnataka State Electronics Development Corporation and M L Thukral and his associates. The company's collaborator Krone, Germany, holds a 51% equity stake. The company manufactures telephone connectors including back panel connectors and allied products for use in telecommunication cable network and commercial/industrial cabling systems. Earlier, KCL was just a telecom products company, but has, off late,transformed itself into a total solution provider. In only 10 years, it has established its pre-eminence in the manufacturing and supply of MDF andassociated external plant products. More than 6 million lines stand installed with Krone products, through every single technology - Siemens',Ericssion's, Alcatel's and Lucent's apart from C-DOT. KCL also providestechnical and marketing support for copper and fiber optictelecommunication networks, structured cabling systems and wireless localloop systems. In Jul.'99, Krone AGs' has been acquired by the US based GenTek Group. With this acquisition, Krone is confident about the unique market position in cable manufacturing business. Krone has launched a unique high end cabling system "TrueNet" in Nov-99. The new LSA NT high density MDF launched last year saw wide acceptance in the market and almost 230K line were successfully delivered during the year. A new German design of the NT module product is going to hit the Indian market.As per the plans the new product is expected to be introduced in April,2003.Read more