This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in ASHIKA CREDIT CAPITAL LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- GMM PFAUDLER LTD.
- TRANSOCEANIC PROPERTIES LIMITED
- SHALIMAR WIRES INDUSTRIES LTD.
- ASIAN OILFIELD SERVICES LTD.
- VIDLI RESTAURANTS LIMITED
- B&A PACKAGING INDIA LIMITED
- PRO FIN CAPITAL SERVICES LTD.
- VOLTAIRE LEASING & FINANCE LTD.
- JAY SHREE TEA & INDUSTRIES LTD.
- WINTAC LTD.
- UNIVERSUS PHOTO IMAGINGS LIMITED
- SALZER ELECTRONICS LTD
- SAMTEL INDIA LTD.
- ACHAL INVESTMENTS LTD
- BIOPAC INDIA CORPORATION LTD.
- VASWANI INDUSTRIES LTD.
- ROOPSHRI RESORTS LIMITED
- PRADIP OVERSEAS LTD
- CELESTIAL BIOLABS LIMITED
- M.P.AGRO INDUSTRIES LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of ASHIKA CREDIT CAPITAL LTD. (ASHIKACR)?
Can I buy ASHIKA CREDIT CAPITAL LTD. (ASHIKACR) shares?
How do I buy ASHIKA CREDIT CAPITAL LTD. (ASHIKACR) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy ASHIKA CREDIT CAPITAL LTD. (ASHIKACR) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to ASHIKA CREDIT CAPITAL LTD. (ASHIKACR) shares.
In which sector do ASHIKA CREDIT CAPITAL LTD. (ASHIKACR) belong?
Today's live share price for ASHIKA CREDIT CAPITAL LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 36.00 with a current market capitalization of .
Ashika Credit Capital was incorporated as a Private Limited Company on 8th March 1994 and was subsequently converted to Public Limited Company. The Company has been promoted by Pawan Jain and Daulat Jain, who have morethan 5 years experience in the field of Issue Management, ProjectConsultancy, Investment Consultancy, Stock Broking etc. The Company is presently engaged in the business of Issue Management and allother issue related services viz., Capital Planning, Corporate restructuring, Mergers and Acquisitions, Loan Syndication, Consultancy for buy-back of shares and advisory services. The Company has identified two broad areas for its activity - Merchant Banking and Stock Broking through subsidiary companies. The Company has been authorised by SEBI to act as category I Merchant Banker, The Company has handled 53 Public/Rights Issue as Advisor to the issues. The Company is currently handling more than 6 assignments in Public Issue/takeover matters. The Company proposes to invest Rs. 160 lakhs into one of its subsidiary company M/s Ashika Stock Broking Limited to enable it to acquire membership of NSE and CSE. The Company also proposes to increase its services in respect of offering expert advice to enterpreneurs and technocrats in identifying commercially viable projects and preparation of project reports, capital structuring etc. At present, it is actively assisting Bharat Hydro Power Corporation in Assam for setting up of a 100 MW Power Project.Read more