This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in ANG Industries Limited
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- KAYA LTD
- SHAKTI PUMPS (INDIA) LTD.
- MUKAND ENGINEERS LTD.
- MATRA KAUSHAL ENTERPRISE LIMITED
- PANACEA BIOTEC LTD.
- LEEL ELECTRICALS LTD
- MEDICO INTERCONTINENTAL LIMITED
- MAHINDRA HOLIDAYS & RESORTS INDIA LTD.
- COX & KINGS LIMITED
- TRIDENT TOOLS LTD.
- GVK POWER & INFRASTRUCTURE LTD.
- DR LAL PATHLABS LTD
- ALEXANDER STAMPS AND COIN LIMITED
- CLASSIC FILAMENTS LTD
- DR LALCHANDANI LABS LIMITED
- ADANI GREEN ENERGY LIMITED
- SUPRAJIT ENGINEERING LTD.
- SHRI KRISHNA DEVCON LTD.
- SHARP INVESTMENTS LTD
- LANDMARC LEISURE CORPORATION LIMITED
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I buy ANG Industries Limited (ANGIND) shares?
How do I buy ANG Industries Limited (ANGIND) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy ANG Industries Limited (ANGIND) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to ANG Industries Limited (ANGIND) shares.
In which sector do ANG Industries Limited (ANGIND) belong?
Today's live share price for ANG Industries Limited is NSE: N/A, BSE: N/A with a current market capitalization of .
ANG Industries Limited is a diversified engineering and manufacturing company with interest in Heavy Structural Fabrication, Tractor Trailers, Specialised Containers and Automotive Components for Heavy Commercial Vehicles. The Company operates in three segments: manufacturing of auto components and assemblies, transportation, and heavy fabrication. The Company manufactures heavy fabrication boiler support Structures, columns, beams, general fabrication, trailers and manufacturer and exporter of trailer components, and air brake components. Its products include brake pins and rollers, brake shoe, brake assembly, welded axle, mechanical suspension, air brake kits, automatic slack adjuster, brake s-camshafts, fully dressed dummy axle, manual slack adjuster, landing gear, and transmission components. The Companys subsidiaries include ANG Auto (U.K.) Ltd., ANG Auto (Hongkong ) Ltd. and ANG Auto (USA) Inc. The company has been serving the key infrastructure sectors of power, construction and surface transport - roadways and railways. The company shares were listed on two leading stock exchanges of India ie Bombay Stock Exchange and National Sotck Exchange. The copmpany has 7 manufacturing and assembly units across northern India. These units are certified for quality and environmental standards with ISO 9001:2000, QS 9000, ISO 14001:2004 and ISO/TS 16949:2002 norms. Their customers include the whos who of respective segments and are spread across countries in USA, Europe and Asia.Read more