This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in AUROMA COKE LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- TENTIWALA METAL PRODUCTS LTD
- KORE FOODS LIMITED
- VANI COMMERCIALS LTD
- MOIL LTD.
- CONFIDENCE FUTURISTIC ENERGETECH LIMITED
- ARIS INTERNATIONAL LTD.
- NAZARA TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED
- JHS SVENDGAARD LABORATORIES LTD.
- MENON BEARINGS LTD.
- MANGALAM ORGANICS LIMITED
- KEI INDUSTRIES LTD.
- HERITAGE FOODS LIMITED
- BALAJI AMINES LTD.
- W W TECHNOLOGY HOLDINGS LTD.
- BRAND CONCEPTS LIMITED
- JYOTI STRUCTURES LTD.
- TRANSWARRANTY FINANCE LTD.
- INSPIRISYS SOLUTIONS LIMITED
- NAVKAR CORPORATION LTD
- INTERWORLD DIGITAL LIMITED
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I buy AUROMA COKE LTD. (AUROCOK) shares?
How do I buy AUROMA COKE LTD. (AUROCOK) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy AUROMA COKE LTD. (AUROCOK) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to AUROMA COKE LTD. (AUROCOK) shares.
In which sector do AUROMA COKE LTD. (AUROCOK) belong?
Today's live share price for AUROMA COKE LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: N/A with a current market capitalization of .
Auroma Coke Limited (ACL) established in the year 1977, has been promoted by Shri Vimal K. Tulsyan and sons having more than 50 years of experience in coal and coke industry. ACL has been engaged in production of washed coal and quality metallurgical coke. The company has a coal washery of 1.0 million tonne per annum capacity. It has also the facility of one coal slurry washery of 0.30 million tonne per annum capacity under it`s sister concern M/s ACM Fuels Limited. Metallurgical coke manufacturing capacity of existing coke oven batteries of the company is 0.10 million tonne per annum. All these plants are situated at Grand Trunk Road, Govindpur in the district of Dhanbad, Jharkhand. The location is around 12 Kms from Dhanbad railway station and 20 Kms from Jharia town. The location of these plants of the company is in Jharia coalfield, the coking coal rich belt of Jharkhand. The company enjoys a strong goodwill in the market by serving to various reputed core and non-core sector industries of India. Now with the passage of time, the name "AUROMA" has become synonymous with "quality washed coal" and "quality metallurgical coke".Read more