This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in Alora Trading Company Ltd
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- DHUNSERI PETROCHEM LTD
- DHANVANTRI JEEVAN REKHA LTD.
- YARN SYNDICATE LTD.
- HYPERSOFT TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED
- DHANUKA COMMERCIAL LTD
- RASI ELECTRODES LTD.
- DHOOT INDUSTRIAL FINANCE LTD.
- GLENMARK PHARMACEUTICALS LTD
- TWIN ROSES TRADES & AGENCIES LIMITED
- ASIA CAPITAL LIMITED
- DEEP INDUSTRIES LTD.
- HINDWARE HOME INNOVATION LIMITED
- KWALITY PHARMACEUTICALS LIMITED
- SUNIL HITECH ENGINEERS LTD.
- YUVRAAJ HYGIENE PRODUCTS LTD.
- MAGMA FINCORP LTD.
- SETCO AUTOMOTIVE LTD.
- RAJKUMAR FORGE LTD.
- SMS LIFESCIENCES INDIA LTD
- MBL INFRASTRUCTURES LTD
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I buy Alora Trading Company Ltd (ALORA) shares?
How do I buy Alora Trading Company Ltd (ALORA) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy Alora Trading Company Ltd (ALORA) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to Alora Trading Company Ltd (ALORA) shares.
In which sector do Alora Trading Company Ltd (ALORA) belong?
Today's live share price for Alora Trading Company Ltd is NSE: N/A, BSE: N/A with a current market capitalization of .
The Company was incorporated on 30th July 1982 with the name and style of "Alora Trading Company Limited" under Companies Act, 1956. The main operation of the Company is to deal in real estate business and for the purpose, buy, sell, take on lease, give on lease or on license, maintain, develop, demolish, alter, construct, build and turn to account any land or buildings owned or acquired or leased by the Company or in which the Company may be interested as owners, lessors, lessees, licensors, licensees, architects, builders, interior decorators and designers as vendors, contractors, property developers and real estate owners and agents whether such land or building or the development thereof be for or in respect of residential or commercial purposes such as multi-storeyed buildings, complexes, houses, flats, offices, shops, garages, cinemas, theatres, hotels, restaurants, motels or other structures of whatsoever description including prefabricated and pre-cast houses, buildings and erections and to enter into contracts, subcontracts, and to carry on the business of Builders, Architects, Surveyors, Valuers, Contractors, Commission Agents and General Agents or otherwise to acquire, sell and to dispose of and deal in movable and immovable properties of every description.Read more