This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in ALBERT DAVID LIMITED
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- KAMADGIRI FASHION LTD.
- BODAL CHEMICALS LTD.
- SUNCARE TRADERS LTD
- TECHINDIA NIRMAN LIMITED
- NOBLE EXPLOCHEM LTD.
- RAJ PACKAGING INDUSTRIES LTD.
- KINTECH RENEWABLES LTD
- VISCO TRADE ASSOCIATES LTD
- SANJIVANI PARANTERAL LTD.
- SHRIRAM CITY UNION FINANCE LTD.
- PURAVANKARA LTD
- MRC EXIM LIMITED
- VAGHANI TECHNO-BUILD LTD.
- FUTURE MARKET NETWORKS LTD.
- NELCAST LTD.
- SALORA INTERNATIONAL LTD.
- SALASAR EXTERIOR CONT LIMITED
- KAKATIYA CEMENT SUGAR & INDUSTRIES LTD.
- SULABH ENGINEERS & SERVICES LTD.
- GONTERMANN-PEIPERS (INDIA) LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of ALBERT DAVID LIMITED (ALBERTDAVD)?
Can I buy ALBERT DAVID LIMITED (ALBERTDAVD) shares?
How do I buy ALBERT DAVID LIMITED (ALBERTDAVD) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy ALBERT DAVID LIMITED (ALBERTDAVD) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to ALBERT DAVID LIMITED (ALBERTDAVD) shares.
In which sector do ALBERT DAVID LIMITED (ALBERTDAVD) belong?
Today's live share price for ALBERT DAVID LIMITED is NSE: ₹ 532.35, BSE: ₹ 534.35 with a current market capitalization of .
Incorporated in 1938 at Calcutta, Albert David (ADL) is headed by Chairman A K Kothari. Its units at Calcutta, Ghaziabad and Raisin manufacture pharmaceutical formulations, including amino acid infusions. The company also manufactures disposable syringes and needles and a wide range of bulk drugs. It is recognised as a large IV fluid manufacturer, both in glass and polyethylene containers. ADL has entered into a technical collaboration with Morishita Pharmaceuticals, Japan, a subsidiary of Ajinomoto -- the world leader in amino acids -- to manufacture amino acid infusions, for which it came out with a rights issue in Aug.'87. It has also set up a new unit in Kalyani, West Bengal, to manufacture bulk drugs, which went on stream in 1990. Another rights issue in Mar.'90 augmented the long-term working capital. ADL has entered into technical collaboration with Pharma Plan, Germany, to supply machinery to manufacture 30 mln disposable syringes and 70 mln needles at Mandideep near Bhopal. ADL came up with a Rs 4.68-cr right issue to part finance the expansion of its capacity of IV fluids in plastic bottles (FFS technology) at Ghaziabad. During 1998-99, the company has developed some new products viz. Siozole Capsules and Ferrochelate-Z-Capsules with Iron & Zinc and folic acid in sustained released formulation. In 2002-03 the company has launched new products-INTECAR,NIMERIL-T,EVICT,ALROF-50. It is also planning to launch new products such as SIOOXY,ALAMIN FEZ,PANSURE.Read more