This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in PERMANENT MAGNETS LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- PFIZER LTD.
- TATA MOTORS LTD – DVR
- VANI COMMERCIALS LTD
- ECOPLAST LTD.
- RANE HOLDINGS LTD.
- GODAVARI DRUGS LTD.
- G K CONSULTANTS LIMITED
- GENSOL ENGINEERING LIMITED
- ANGEL FIBERS LIMITED
- BANSAL ROOFING PRODUCTS LTD
- BHILWARA SPINNERS LIMITED
- CAPITAL FIRST LTD.
- AUTOLITE (INDIA) LTD.
- JSL INDUSTRIES LTD.
- DIXON TECHNOLOGIES (INDIA) LTD
- V B DESAI FINANCIAL SERVICES LIMITED
- JMT AUTO LTD.
- TITAN SECURITIES LTD.
- TIMESCAN LOGISTICS INDIA LIMITED
- SIYARAM SILK MILLS LIMITED
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of PERMANENT MAGNETS LTD. (PERMAGN)?
Can I buy PERMANENT MAGNETS LTD. (PERMAGN) shares?
How do I buy PERMANENT MAGNETS LTD. (PERMAGN) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy PERMANENT MAGNETS LTD. (PERMAGN) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to PERMANENT MAGNETS LTD. (PERMAGN) shares.
In which sector do PERMANENT MAGNETS LTD. (PERMAGN) belong?
Today's live share price for PERMANENT MAGNETS LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 350.00 with a current market capitalization of .
Permanent Magnets (PML) was incorporated in 1960. It is currently being managed by Shreeram Taparia, chairman and Shyam Sunder Taparia, managing director. In Jan.'91, the company came out with a rights issue of 0.77 lac equity shares of Rs.100 at par, aggregating Rs.77.49 lac on a 1:1 basis, to finance capital expenditure and meet long-term working capital requirements. PML produces two types of magnets -- cast alloy permanent magnets and hard ferrite magnets. The company exports its products to the US, the UK, Germany, Italy and Egypt. PML was declared sick in 1989-90 but it started making profits since 1990-91. During the year 1999-2000, the Jalgaon plant was closed on account of labour problem.Read more