This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in ACTION FINANCIAL SERVICES (INDIA) LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- GEOJIT FINANCIAL SERVICES LTD
- SARTHAK METALS LIMITED
- PROCAL ELECTRONICS INDIA LIMITED
- INFIBEAM AVENUES LTD
- NATURITE AGRO PRODUCTS LTD
- VISA STEEL LTD.
- OSWAL AGRO MILLS LTD.
- KANUNGO FINANCIERS LTD
- OCTAWARE TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED
- SAI INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- EMMBI INDUSTRIES LTD
- LYPSA GEMS & JEWELLERY LTD
- AHIMSA INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- ROOPSHRI RESORTS LIMITED
- ELECTROTHERM (INDIA) LTD.
- GCM CAPITAL ADVISORS LTD
- SHREE PRECOATED STEELS LIMITED
- AVENUE SUPERMARTS (DMART)
- SOMI CONVEYOR BELT. LTD.
- KEMISTAR CORPORATION LIMITED
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I buy ACTION FINANCIAL SERVICES (INDIA) LTD. (ACTIONFI) shares?
How do I buy ACTION FINANCIAL SERVICES (INDIA) LTD. (ACTIONFI) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy ACTION FINANCIAL SERVICES (INDIA) LTD. (ACTIONFI) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to ACTION FINANCIAL SERVICES (INDIA) LTD. (ACTIONFI) shares.
In which sector do ACTION FINANCIAL SERVICES (INDIA) LTD. (ACTIONFI) belong?
Today's live share price for ACTION FINANCIAL SERVICES (INDIA) LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: N/A with a current market capitalization of .
Promoted by Milan R Parikh and Bakul R Parikh, Action Financial Services (AFSIL) was established as a public limited company in Bombay to undertake portfolio management services (PMS), investment advisory and financial counselling services along with merchant banking and other related activities. It is a SEBI registered category-II merchant banker. In Dec.'94, AFSIL launched a special PMS called ATOM, a high power portfolio management plan designed specifically for a small investors who wish to benefit from stock market operations. AFSIL is now expanding its services to include share discounting, share broking and bills discounting. The company acquired a running stock broking business from a member of BSE with goodwill which will help it to strengthen its stock broking division. During 1996-97, the company started operations in depository division from April, 1997 (An organisation concerned with handling and holding of securities on behalf of the investors) after it received approval from NSDL. The company has launched Tele Depository Services during the year 1999-2000, which has brought in more account holders as it ensures security banking along with convenience and enjoyable experience. The company has entered into the derivative market which has commenced from June'2000 as a trading cum clearing member of NSE and BSE.Read more