This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in ALFRED HERBERT (INDIA) LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- STAMPEDE CAPITAL LIMITED
- ALPHAGEO (INDIA) LTD.
- RAJSANKET REALTY LIMITED
- SILLY MONKS ENTERTAIN LIMITED
- ATLANTA DEVCON LIMITED
- LUX INDUSTRIES LTD
- THE P K TEA PROD CO LTD
- GE T&D INDIA LTD
- ZENOTECH LABORATORIES LTD.
- NIDAN LABS AND HEALTH LIMITED
- LAGNAM SPINTEX LIMITED
- ASAHI INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- BHARTI AIRTEL LTD
- CRESSANDA SOLUTIONS LTD.
- VCU DATA MANAGEMENT LTD
- HARYANA LEATHER CHEMICALS LTD.
- RAJASTHAN CYLINDERS & CONTAINERS LTD
- SANG FROID LABS (INDIA) LTD
- COMMERCIAL SYN BAGS LIMITED
- CROMPTON GREAVES CONSUMER ELECTRICALS LTD
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of ALFRED HERBERT (INDIA) LTD. (ALFREDHE)?
Can I buy ALFRED HERBERT (INDIA) LTD. (ALFREDHE) shares?
How do I buy ALFRED HERBERT (INDIA) LTD. (ALFREDHE) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy ALFRED HERBERT (INDIA) LTD. (ALFREDHE) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to ALFRED HERBERT (INDIA) LTD. (ALFREDHE) shares.
In which sector do ALFRED HERBERT (INDIA) LTD. (ALFREDHE) belong?
Today's live share price for ALFRED HERBERT (INDIA) LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 699.00 with a current market capitalization of .
Alfred Herbert (India) Ltd is holding company. The company is engaged in the manufacturing and trading of industrial machineries and spares (manufacturing operations), income from commission & trading of spares (marketing operations) and income from realty, business services. The company has two segments, namely primary segment and others segment. The company`s primary segment consists of manufacturing operations, sales and marketing operations, and realty and business services. Others segment includes profit on sale of long term investments and income. The company has two subsidiaries, namely Alfred Herbert Ltd and Herbert Holdings Ltd. The company was incorporated as a private limited company on December 2, 1919 and converted into a public company on April 27, 1972. During 1999-2000, the company was re-structured by transferring their manufacturing division to their subsidiary Alfred Herbert Ltd. During the fiscal year ended March 31, 2011, the company manufactured and sold 81 machines.Read more