This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in Ankit Metal & Power Limited
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- WEIZMANN FINCORP LTD.
- MUNOTH COMMUNICATION LIMITED
- NETRIPPLES SOFTWARE LIMITED
- ATAL REALTECH LIMITED
- DUGAR HOUSING DEVELOPMENTS LIMITED
- AGRIMONY COMMODITIES LTD
- NETLINK SOLUTIONS (INDIA) LIMITED
- RAMKRISHNA FORGINGS LTD.
- LEXUS GRANITO (INDIA) LIMITED
- AVENUE SUPERMARTS (DMART)
- UNISHIRE URBAN INFRA LTD
- ALPHAGEO (INDIA) LTD.
- PENTOKEY ORGANY (INDIA) LTD.
- COVIDH TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED
- RATNAMANI AGRO INDUSTRIES LTD
- ASSOCIATED STONE INDUSTRI
- LAHOTI OVERSEAS LTD.
- KSL AND INDUSTRIES LTD.
- ALBERT DAVID LIMITED
- APOLLO PIPES LIMITED
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of Ankit Metal & Power Limited (ANKITMETAL)?
Can I buy Ankit Metal & Power Limited (ANKITMETAL) shares?
How do I buy Ankit Metal & Power Limited (ANKITMETAL) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy Ankit Metal & Power Limited (ANKITMETAL) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to Ankit Metal & Power Limited (ANKITMETAL) shares.
Today's live share price for Ankit Metal & Power Limited is NSE: ₹ 6.55, BSE: ₹ 6.60 with a current market capitalization of .
The company was incorporated on 7th August 2002 as Ankit Steel Works Private Limited and was subsequently renamed as Ankit Metal & Power Private Limited on 8th July 2004. Suresh Kumar Patni has promoted the company. Pursuant to change in the corporate status of the Company from Private to Public, the name of the company was further changed to Ankit Metal & Power Limited with effect from 31st August 2004. The company has setting up an Integrated Steel Plant at village Chhatna, Jorehira in Bankura District of West Bengal. This project comprising of (i) 1,05,000 TPA Sponge Iron Plant (ii) 65,140 TPA Billet Casting Plant (iii) 1,00,000 TPA Re-Rolling Mill (iv) 8.5 MW Waste Heat Recovery Based (WHRB) captive power plant (utilising the waste gases from the sponge iron plant) and (v) 4 MW Atmospheric Fluidised Bed Combustion (AFBC) based captive power plant. The First Phase comprising of Sponge Iron Plant has commenced commercial operations in October 2005. A part of the 2nd Phase comprising of Steel Melting Shop for manufacturing of Ingots / Billets has started production in January 2006. The remaining of 2nd Phase comprising of Re-rolling mill and the WHRB Captive Power Plant are estimated to be commissioned in July, 2007, whereas the AFBC Captive Power Plant is estimated to start its operation from July, 2007.Read more