This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in Affle (India) Limited
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- W W TECHNOLOGY HOLDINGS LTD.
- DHANASHREE ELECTRONICS LIMITED
- BHARTIA BACHAT LIMITED
- DILIP BUILDCON LTD
- VARDHAMAN ACRYLICS LTD
- DAI-ICHI KARKARIA LTD.
- SUZLON ENERGY LTD.
- RAAJ MEDISAFE INDIA LTD.
- COMPUTER AGE MANAGEMENT SERVICES LIMITED
- K P ENERGY LIMITED
- FUTURE ENTERPRISES LTD
- BHARAT FINANCIAL INCLUSION LTD
- LAXMI GOLDORNA HOUSE LIMITED
- CHENNAI MEENAKSHI MULTISPECIALITY HOSPITAL LIMITED
- GLOBUS CORPOORATION LIMITED
- GE T&D INDIA LTD
- CARBORUNDUM UNIVERSAL LTD.
- INDAG RUBBER LTD.
- ADVENT COMPUTER SERVICES LTD.
- AXITA COTTON LIMITED
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of Affle (India) Limited (AFFLE)?
Can I buy Affle (India) Limited (AFFLE) shares?
How do I buy Affle (India) Limited (AFFLE) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy Affle (India) Limited (AFFLE) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to Affle (India) Limited (AFFLE) shares.