Important dates with respect to IPO allotment and listing
IPO Open Date
To be announced
FabIndia is a 60 years old lifestyle platform focused on authentic, sustainable and Indian traditional lifestyle products. Its brands, ‘ Fabindia’ and ‘Organic India’ are well recognized brands in India, with focus on the core principles of “Celebrating India” and “Healthy Conscious Living”, respectively. FabIndia offers a diverse portfolio of lifestyle products across apparel and accessories, home and lifestyle, personal care and organic food categories.
Fabindia IPO Objectives: (Details of objects of the offer)
- Voluntary redemption of NCDs issued by our Company and the accrued interest thereon.
- Prepayment or scheduled repayment of a portion of certain outstanding borrowings availed by our Company and the accrued interest thereon.
- To export from India, material, commodities, goods and articles whether raw, semi-manufactured or manufactured to all parts of the world.
Below are your top 2 reasons:
- Fabindia is the leading consumer lifestyle platform focused on authentic craft-based and organic products. Its sustainable practices make it stand out from the competition.
- The branded ethnic apparel category is expected to grow at a higher rate of approximately 15.8% per annum between Fiscal 2022 and Fiscal 2026 driven by the increasing share of the branded segment in the overall ethnic apparel market.
- Fabindia has an omnichannel experience with 311 stores across 118 cities in the country and 14 international stores and 74 Organic India stores and a network of retail touchpoints.
The offer comprises a fresh issue of up to Rs 500 crore and an offer for sale of 25,050,543 equity shares by existing investors/ shareholders. Fabindia is a lifestyle platform with an established 62-year legacy focused on authentic, sustainable and Indian traditional lifestyle products.
|Revenue From Operation||10,596.43||15,080.47||14,743.07|
|Profit After Tax||-1,156.34||341.47||872.71|
Know before investing
Consumers are increasingly becoming conscious towards products that drive sustainability and address environmental and social inclusiveness. This is where the company operates.
The branded market is expected to grow further to Rs845 billion by Fiscal 2026 at a CAGR of 15.8% over Fiscal 2022- 2026, with the branded share increasing to 45% of the overall ethnic apparel market.
The company is an omni-channel business combining digital with physical retail.
The company has incurred losses in the past, which may adversely impact its business and the value of the Equity Shares.
The growth of online retailers may create pricing pressures, increase competition, and adversely affect its business, results of operations and financial condition.
The company relies on customers’ discretionary spending and has been and may continue to be adversely affected by the economic downturn.
Login to Angel One App / Website & click on IPO
Select desired IPO & tap on "Apply"
Enter UPI ID, set quantity/price & submit
Accept mandate on the UPI app to complete the process
Login to Angel One App / Website
Choose IPO section on Home Page
Click IPO Orders
Chose the IPO application you want to view the status for
|Competitor||Total Income (Cr)||Face Value per Equity Share||P/E||EPS (Basic)|
The Indian lifestyle brand Fabindia IPO comprises Rs 500 crore in fresh issues and 25,050,543 equity shares in OFS.
There is no announcement regarding the date of allotment.
Details regarding the lot size of the IPO aren’t announced.
There is no announcement regarding the date of the subscription.
Retail investors need to apply for a minimum of one lot.
It takes around ten working days to complete the listing process after the last date of the subscription.
The IPO will list on BSE and NSE exchanges.
Details are not available.
Once allotted, the IPO shares will get credited to your Demat account.
To complete your bid, you must approve the UPI mandate within T+1 days.
Yes, NRIs can apply for IPO using the Angel One app if their bank supports for NRE/NRO account.
The founder of Fabindia is John Bissell.