This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in ADINATH TEXTILES LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- STYLAM INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- SAGAR CEMENTS LTD.
- TEXMO PIPES & PRODUCTS LTD.
- NESTLE INDIA LTD
- SUN RETAIL LIMITED
- AAYUSH FOOD AND HERBS LTD
- SHREEJI TRANSLOGISTICS LIMITED
- VEGETABLE PRODUCTS LTD
- TITAN BIOTECH LTD.
- EARUM PHARMACEUTICALS LIMITED
- HINDUSTAN HOUSING CO.LTD.
- INDIA NIPPON ELECTRICALS LIMITED
- PACT INDUSTRIES LTD
- JANUS CORPORATION LIMITED
- RO JEWELS LIMITED
- AQUA PUMPS INFRA VENTURES
- KKRRAFTON DEVELOPERS LIMITED
- INTERNATIONAL HOUSING FINANCE CORPORATION LTD.
- SASTASUNDAR VENTURES LTD
- MODELLA WOOLLENS LIMITED
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of ADINATH TEXTILES LTD. (ADINATH)?
Can I buy ADINATH TEXTILES LTD. (ADINATH) shares?
How do I buy ADINATH TEXTILES LTD. (ADINATH) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy ADINATH TEXTILES LTD. (ADINATH) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to ADINATH TEXTILES LTD. (ADINATH) shares.
In which sector do ADINATH TEXTILES LTD. (ADINATH) belong?
Today's live share price for ADINATH TEXTILES LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 31.95 with a current market capitalization of .
Adhinath Textiles was incorporated in 1979 by the Oswal Group of Ludhiana, who also promoted Mahavir Spinning Mills and Vardhaman Spinning and General Mills. It manufactures synthetic and wool-blended hosiery and, knitting yarns which are marketed under the Adinath brand name. The company commenced operations on a small-scale in 1979-80, at Ludhiana, with an installed capacity of 5392 worsted spindles and a combing capacity of 773 tpa of wool tops. It came out with a public issue in Oct.'88 to finance its long term working capital requirements. By Mar.'90, it added additional 6000 worsted spindles. Since, the acrylic market for worsted spinning units is turning into a low margin activity, the company has decided to come out of the hosiery segment by diversifying into polyester wool, pure wool and polyester viscose yarns suitable for worsted suitings. In 1995-96, the company earned a foreign exchange of Rs 5 cr. During the year, due to the continued recession witnessed by the acrylic yarn industry, the company's margins were eroded due to increase in the cost of the raw material, restricted money supply, increase in interest rates and significant devaluation of rupee. Despite marked impovement in production, turnover and exports, the profitablity of the company did not improve correspondingly. During the year 2000-01, due to the accumulated losses the company has eroded its networth and is filling a reference to the BIFR under the provisions of SICA, 1985.Read more