This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in ASIAN STAR CO.LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- SITI NETWORKS LTD
- STARCOM INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY LTD
- SRU STEELS LIMITED
- UTTAM VALUE STEELS LTD
- ALICON CASTALLOY LIMITED
- HUMMING BIRD EDUCATION LIMITED
- NILKAMAL LTD.
- BODAL CHEMICALS LTD.
- ALLIANCE INTEGRATED METALIKS LTD.
- B.NANJI ENTERPRISES LTD.
- MEHTA HOUSING FINANCE LTD.
- SPRING FIELDS INFRAVENTUR
- INDIAN ACRYLICS LTD.
- INDIAN LINK CHAIN MANUFACTURES LTD.
- SYNERGY GREEN INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- LAFFANS PETROCHEMICALS LTD.
- ADISHAKTI LOHA AND ISPAT LIMITED
- CRAVATEX LTD.
- VIDHI SPECIALTY FOOD INGREDIENTS LTD
- POCHIRAJU INDUSTRIES LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of ASIAN STAR CO.LTD. (ASTAR)?
Can I buy ASIAN STAR CO.LTD. (ASTAR) shares?
How do I buy ASIAN STAR CO.LTD. (ASTAR) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy ASIAN STAR CO.LTD. (ASTAR) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to ASIAN STAR CO.LTD. (ASTAR) shares.
In which sector do ASIAN STAR CO.LTD. (ASTAR) belong?
Today's live share price for ASIAN STAR CO.LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 798.00 with a current market capitalization of .
Incorporated in Nov.'71 as a partnership firm, Asian star company became public in Mar.'95. It obtained Certificate of Commencement of business in Mar.'95. The company is spearheaded by Dinesh Tarachand Shah. The other Promoter's are Vipul Shah, Arvind Tarachand Shah, Dharmesh Shah. Its main activities are importing rough diamonds cutting and polishing them and exporting of cut & polished diamonds. The company is carrying out its processing activities from its facilities at Goregaon, Mumbai; Mandvi and Gopipura in Surat & Thala (Chikhli) in Gujarat. It also gets work done on a job work basis from contractors in Bombay and surat. In Jan 1993, it became a sightholder of Diamond Trading Company (DTC) on the basis of its performance. The company came out with public issue 26,70,000 Equity shares of Rs 10 each for cash premium of Rs 65 aggregating to Rs 2002.50 lakh for primary object to raise working capital funding required for Company's business of processing and exporting diamonds. The company is in discussion with DTC for higher allocation of Rough Diamonds & also plans to initiate marketing campaign covering the global market.Read more