This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in A.F. Enterprises Limited
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- EQUITAS SMALL FINANCE BANK LIMITED
- SIKKO INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- TRANSFORMERS AND RECTIFIERS (INDIA) LIMITED
- RALLIS INDIA LTD
- TRIVIKRAMA INDUSTRIES LTD
- RAGHUVANSH AGROFARMS LTD
- BRAND CONCEPTS LIMITED
- BROOKS LABORATORIES LTD.
- BLB LTD.
- GREENLAM INDUSTRIES LTD.
- NITTA GELATIN INDIA LTD.
- AMIT SECURITIES LTD.
- ELECTROTHERM (INDIA) LTD.
- MARKOLINES TRAFFIC CONTROLS LIMITED
- EIH ASSOCIATED HOTELS LTD.
- JINDAL LEASEFIN LTD
- CIMMCO LTD.
- MUKTA ARTS LTD.
- OLYMPIA INDUSTRIES LTD.
- JAI CORP LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of A.F. Enterprises Limited ()?
Can I buy A.F. Enterprises Limited () shares?
How do I buy A.F. Enterprises Limited () from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy A.F. Enterprises Limited () shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to A.F. Enterprises Limited () shares.
Today's live share price for A.F. Enterprises Limited is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 85.45 with a current market capitalization of .
A F Enterprises Ltd (formerly Known as A F INVESTMENT PRIVATE LIMITED) was incorporated as a private limited company on 18th August 1983 under the provisions of the Companies Act, 1956 with registration no. 016354. The company commenced its business on 18th August 1983. The company converted into a Public Limited company w.e.f. 24th November 1983. The company changed its name from A F INVESTMENT LIMITED to A F ENTERPRISES LIMITED w.e.f. 08th October 1991. BUSINESS The Company is carrying on the business of an investment company and to invest- in, acquire or hold shares, bonds, securities, etc. Its main business is to carry on the activity of an investment, invest-in, acquire, underwrite subscribe for, hold shares, bonds, stock securities, debentures, debenture stocks issued or guaranteed by the company constituted and carrying on business in India or elsewhere.........Read more