This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in E.COM INFOTECH (I) LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- CUPID LTD.
- ACE ENGITECH LIMITED
- SARTHAK METALS LIMITED
- KREON FINNANCIAL SERVICES LIMITED
- ANIK INDUSTRIES LTD.
- SONAL MERCANTILE LTD
- REAL STRIPS LTD.
- ASHIANA HOUSING LTD.
- MARVEL DECOR LIMITED
- RUDRA GLOBAL INFRA PRODUCTS LIMITED
- AMRIT CORP.LTD.
- ATAM VALVES LIMITED
- PRAJAY ENGINEERS SYNDICATE LTD.
- DEWAN HOUSING FINANCE CORPORATION LTD.
- AGS TRANSACT TECHNOLOGIES LTD
- JAI BALAJI INDUSTRIES LTD.
- KERNEX MICROSYSTEMS (INDIA) LTD.
- NITIRAJ ENGINEERS LIMITED
- OPTIEMUS INFRACOM LTD
- MASTEK LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of E.COM INFOTECH (I) LTD. (ECOM)?
Can I buy E.COM INFOTECH (I) LTD. (ECOM) shares?
How do I buy E.COM INFOTECH (I) LTD. (ECOM) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy E.COM INFOTECH (I) LTD. (ECOM) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to E.COM INFOTECH (I) LTD. (ECOM) shares.
In which sector do E.COM INFOTECH (I) LTD. (ECOM) belong?
Today's live share price for E.COM INFOTECH (I) LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 28.60 with a current market capitalization of .
E.Com Infotech (India) Ltd was incorporated in Jul.'83 as Everest Televisions Pvt Ltd. Promoted by K B Chaudhary, Anil Chaudhary and Ashwin Chaudhary, it was renamed Everest Marketing (EML) in Nov.'85 and converted into a public limited company in Nov.'94. Engaged in marketing electronic telecommunication equipment like Panasonic fax machines, electronic copy boards, etc, the company operates through 5 sales and service centres at Mumbai,Delhi,Chenai,Secunderabad and Pondicherry. It expanded its sales and service base by adding sophisticated repair and testing equipment and also to increase its product range by including cameras and cordless phones. EML came out with a public issue in Jan.'96 to part-finance its expansion programme. EML has tied up with Ricoh, Japan, to distribute and service cameras. It launched price-competitive cordless phones for which it has tied up with Hua Chang Electronics Company, Hongkong, for the supply of cordless phones.Read more