Open Free Demat Account with Angel One
With Zero Brokerage on Equity Delivery
What Is the Online IndusInd Bank Credit Card EMI Calculator?
In the fast-moving modern era, credit cards have become important financial products offering several benefits. They provide different rewards and perks, along with convenience and financial flexibility. They also help build a credit history and offer other advantages. One attractive feature of credit cards is the option to convert purchases into EMIs. To help you manage EMI repayments, you can use the IndusInd Bank credit card EMI calculator. It is a ready-to-use tool to estimate monthly instalments for credit card bills or purchases.
The IndusInd Bank credit card EMI calculator computes the EMI amount to repay the debt over the chosen tenure once you provide the required input. It helps you to understand how your purchase will be divided into installments over the specified duration. This breakup allows you to plan and manage your finances.
By converting your debts into EMIs, you can avoid accumulating high interest on outstanding dues. This way, you can repay the amount in time and benefit from better financial management.
How Does the IndusInd Bank Credit Card EMI Calculator Work?
The IndusInd Bank credit card EMI calculator provides instant results based on the amount you are converting to EMI, repayment tenure, and applicable interest rate.
It gives an estimate of monthly EMIs based on your input, so you do not have to waste time and effort calculating manually. Just refer to Angel One official website and enter the requisite details in the IndusInd bank credit card EMI calculator. The calculator has a preprogrammed formula that processes your inputs and yields estimates of EMI and interest payable.
What Is the IndusInd Bank Credit Card EMI Calculator Formula?
The IndusInd Bank credit card EMI calculator formula is below:
EMI = [P x R x (1+R)^N]/[(1+R)^N-1]
- P denotes the principal amount
- R denotes the interest rate
- N denotes repayment tenure
The formula is certainly too complex to compute the credit card EMI manually. You can, thus, use the IndusInd Bank credit card EMI calculator on Angel One official website for easy, accurate, and quick calculations.
How To Use the IndusInd Bank Credit Card EMI Calculator Online?
The IndusInd Bank credit card EMI calculator needs you to input the necessary information to calculate the EMI. Just visit the IndusInd Bank credit card EMI calculator page on Angel One and input the purchase amount, interest rate and loan tenure to calculate EMIs. Based on the provided input, it quickly calculates the EMI amount accurately.
Let’s look at an example for better understanding.
Suppose you want to repay a loan amount of Rs. 1,00,000 in 2 years, and the interest rate is 8%. You can compute your monthly installments quickly using the online IndusInd Bank Credit Card EMI Calculator. Once you enter the above values, the calculator will give you the following results instantly:
- Monthly EMI: Rs. 4,523
- Total Interest: Rs. 8,546
- Total payable amount: Rs. 1,08,546
Benefits of Using an Online IndusInd Bank Credit Card EMI Calculator
Below are the benefits of using the online IndusInd Bank credit card EMI calculator:
- Easy calculation: The IndusInd Bank credit card EMI calculator formula eliminates the need to calculate your EMIs manually. You can compute the EMIs using the Credit Card EMI Calculator within seconds.
- Better financial planning: The IndusInd Bank credit card EMI calculator helps you check the applicable interest and determine the EMI amount for you to assess affordability. This helps with effective financial planning.
- Quick comparisons: You can modify the principal and tenure values multiple times and use the results from the IndusInd Bank credit card EMI calculator to determine what combination works best for you.
- Transparency: The IndusInd Bank credit card EMI calculator helps you understand the financial commitment associated with your credit card purchases with transparency in information.
Types of Credit Cards Offered by IndusInd Bank
IndusInd Bank offers various credit card options and rewards attached with them:
Legend Credit Card
- Earn up to 2x reward points on weekends spending
- 4000 bonus reward points on 6 lakhs or more spent in a year
- Discounted foreign currency markup of 1.8%
Aura Edge Credit Card
- Earn up to 4x reward points at select merchants
- Fuel surcharge waiver
Platinum Credit Card
- Earn up to 1.5x Reward Points on every Rs. 150 spent
- Enjoy a 1% fuel surcharge waiver at any petrol pump
- Complimentary business class tickets
- Earn up to 8 Club Vistara Points on every Rs. 200 spent
- Complimentary Club Vistara Gold membership
The IndusInd Bank credit card EMI calculator helps you estimate the monthly installment amount for converting your credit card purchases into easy EMIs. By inputting the purchase amount, tenure, and applicable interest rate, you can calculate your EMI and determine if you can afford it.
Go to Angel One’s IndusInd Bank credit card EMI calculator page and enter the amount, tenure, and interest. The tool will instantly display the results
Yes, the IndusInd Bank credit card EMI calculator is offered by Angel One as a free tool for anyone.
Yes, the final EMI amount will include GST. However, the results from the EMI calculator are only indicative and GST will be charged over that amount.
Converting credit card bills into EMIs is a good idea as you need to pay low-interest costs on the credit card bill. Also, it allows you to manage your finances and saves you from paying hefty fees upon non-payment.