This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in NATIONAL OXYGEN LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- COVIDH TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED
- DYNAVISION LTD.
- IDEA SPACE SOLUTIONS LTD.
- IEL LTD
- B.NANJI ENTERPRISES LTD.
- A B COTSPIN INDIA LIMITED
- BAJAJ GLOBAL LTD.
- INDIAN RAILWAY FINANCE CORPORATION LIMITED
- ARCHANA SOFTWARE LTD.
- FRONTLINE CORPORATION LIMITED
- CHEMCON SPECIALITY CHEMICALS LIMITED
- NORBEN TEA & EXPORTS LTD.
- KARTIK INVESTMENTS TRUST LIMITED
- SYLPH EDUCATION SOLUTIONS LIMITED
- SANMITRA COMMERCIAL LTD.
- KESORAM INDUSTRIES LTD.
- DEWAN HOUSING FINANCE CORPORATION LTD.
- AUROMA COKE LTD.
- EDELWEISS FINANCIAL SERVICES LTD.
- INDINFRAVIT TRUST LIMITED
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of NATIONAL OXYGEN LTD. (NOL)?
Can I buy NATIONAL OXYGEN LTD. (NOL) shares?
How do I buy NATIONAL OXYGEN LTD. (NOL) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy NATIONAL OXYGEN LTD. (NOL) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to NATIONAL OXYGEN LTD. (NOL) shares.
In which sector do NATIONAL OXYGEN LTD. (NOL) belong?
Today's live share price for NATIONAL OXYGEN LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 99.00 with a current market capitalization of .
Incorporated as a private limited company in 1974 and converted into a public limited company in Sep.'75, National Oxygen (NOL) was promoted by G N Saraf. From 1975-80, the company was mainly trading in industrial/medical gases. In 1980, NOL installed and commissioned its first oxygen plant with a capacity of 63 cu mtr ph, at Mathur in the Pudukottai district of Tamilnadu. In 1981, it installed a dissolved acetylene plant at the same premises at a cost of Rs 20.45 lac with term loan assistance from SIPCOT. Again in the next year, it commissioned its second oxygen plant at the same premises at a cost of Rs 53.75 lac, with term loan assistance from SIPCOT. An additional plant for compressing waste nitrogen into commercial grade nitrogen, was installed in 1985. During the same year, it went public to part finance its expansion to set up a 165-cu mtr ph capacity plant at Pondicherry. The expansion project commenced production from Sep.'87. In Jul.'94, the company came out with a rights issue to set up a liquid oxygen / liquid nitrogen / liquid argon tonnage plant with a capacity of 75 tpd. In 1995-96, its expansion project was completed.Read more