This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in SHRICON INDUSTRIES LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- SINTEX PLASTICS TECH LTD
- TAPARIA TOOLS LTD.
- SPARC ELECTREX LIMITED
- JOY REALTY LIMITED
- BIO GREEN PAPERS LTD
- BALURGHAT TECHNOLOGIES LTD.
- DHOOT INDUSTRIAL FINANCE LTD.
- PREMIER LTD.
- LAURUS LABS LTD
- INDIA GLYCOLS LTD.
- RCC CEMENTS LTD.
- BAMBINO AGRO INDUSTRIES LTD.
- BHUSHAN STEEL LIMITED
- RIGA SUGAR COMPANY LTD.
- TREKKINGTOES.COM LIMITED
- AVENUE SUPERMARTS (DMART)
- ZYDUS LIFESCIENCES LIMITED
- DUROPACK LTD.
- REXNORD ELECTRONICS & CONTROLS LTD.
- PDS LIMITED
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of SHRICON INDUSTRIES LTD. (SHRICON)?
Can I buy SHRICON INDUSTRIES LTD. (SHRICON) shares?
How do I buy SHRICON INDUSTRIES LTD. (SHRICON) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy SHRICON INDUSTRIES LTD. (SHRICON) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to SHRICON INDUSTRIES LTD. (SHRICON) shares.
In which sector do SHRICON INDUSTRIES LTD. (SHRICON) belong?
Today's live share price for SHRICON INDUSTRIES LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 31.75 with a current market capitalization of .
Shricon Industries Ltd was incorporated as Bharwaney Builders and Leasing Ltd on February 24, 1984 under the Companies Act, 1956 as Public Limited Company in the State of Maharashtra. The name of Company was changed to Shricon Industries Limited on January 31, 1995. The company is engaged in the business of civil work. The equity shares of SIL are listed on Bombay Stock Exchange Ltd (BSE).Read more