This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in SHREE RAM URBAN INFRASTRUCTURE LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- INDIAN BRIGHT STEEL CO.LTD.
- SOLID CARBIDE TOOLS LTD.
- AA PLUS TRADELINK LIMITED
- UGRO CAPITAL LIMITED
- GOENKA DIAMOND & JEWELS LTD.
- INDIA FINSEC LTD.
- FUTURE SUPPLY CHAIN SOLUTIONS LIMITED
- SHARE INDIA SECURITIES LIMITED
- DUNCAN ENGINEERING LTD
- BANDHAN BANK LIMITED
- ACTION FINANCIAL SERVICES (INDIA) LTD.
- FUTURE CONSUMER LTD
- ADHARSHILA CAPITAL SERVICES LTD
- PMC FINCORP LIMITED
- AHMEDABAD STEELCRAFT LTD.
- GBL INDUSTRIES LTD
- DOLLAR INDUSTRIES LTD
- BENTLEY COMMERCIAL ENTERPRISES LTD.
- EMKAY TAP & CUT TOOLS LIMITED
- ATHENA CONSTRUCTIONS LTD
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I buy SHREE RAM URBAN INFRASTRUCTURE LTD. (SHREERAM) shares?
How do I buy SHREE RAM URBAN INFRASTRUCTURE LTD. (SHREERAM) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy SHREE RAM URBAN INFRASTRUCTURE LTD. (SHREERAM) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to SHREE RAM URBAN INFRASTRUCTURE LTD. (SHREERAM) shares.
In which sector do SHREE RAM URBAN INFRASTRUCTURE LTD. (SHREERAM) belong?
Today's live share price for SHREE RAM URBAN INFRASTRUCTURE LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: N/A with a current market capitalization of .
Shree Ram Urban Infrastructure Limited, formerly Shree Ram Mills Limited, is an India-based company. The Company is engaged in the business of real estate and textiles. The company was incorporated in the year 1935. The Company has two segments: textile and real estate. Shree Ram Urban Infrastructure Limited is the holding company. Its subsidiaries include SRM Sites Private Limited, Shree Ram Realinfra Ventures Private Limited and Raghuveer Suburban Infrastructure Private Limited. Shree Ram Urban Infrastructure Limited (SRUIL) entered the Real Estate business by launching the flagship project of "Palais Royale", prior to that, the Company was one of the big players in textiles known as Shree Ram Mills Limited. The Company had carried out the business of manufacturing of cotton textiles and synthetic fabrics. The name of the Company was changed from Shree Ram Mills Limited to "Shree Ram Urban Infrastructure Limited" in the year 2007 and is carrying the activities of textiles trading and construction.Read more