If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in REFNOL RESINS & CHEMICALS LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- BOROSIL GLASS WORKS LTD.
- JAGSONPAL PHARMACEUTICALS LTD.
- UNIPRO TECHNOLOGIES LTD
- TRANSCHEM LTD.
- VENUS REMEDIES LTD.
- PRESSMAN ADVERTISING LIMITED
- BOSTON TEKNOWSYS (INDIA) LTD
- SATYA MINERS & TRANSPORTERS LTD
- NITTA GELATIN INDIA LTD.
- ORIENT CEMENT LTD
- AMBAR PROTEIN INDUSTRIES LTD
- SHANTAI INDUSTRIES LTD
- AUNDE INDIA LIMITED
- OXYGENTA PHARMACEUTICAL LIMITED
- SORIL INFRA RESOURCES LTD
- DILIGENT INDUSTRIES LTD.
- POONA DAL & OIL INDUSTRIES LTD.
- WALLFORT FINANCIAL SERVICES LTD.
- AGRO PHOS INDIA LIMITED
- NMDC LTD
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of REFNOL RESINS & CHEMICALS LTD. (REFNOL)?
Can I buy REFNOL RESINS & CHEMICALS LTD. (REFNOL) shares?
How do I buy REFNOL RESINS & CHEMICALS LTD. (REFNOL) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy REFNOL RESINS & CHEMICALS LTD. (REFNOL) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to REFNOL RESINS & CHEMICALS LTD. (REFNOL) shares.
In which sector do REFNOL RESINS & CHEMICALS LTD. (REFNOL) belong?
Today's live share price for REFNOL RESINS & CHEMICALS LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 54.15 with a current market capitalization of .
Refnol Resins and Chemicals was incorporated on 1 Dec.'80 as a private limited company. It was converted into a public limited company in Sep.'94. The company forms part of the well-known Mahendra Khatau group of companies and is promoted by Mahendra Khatau and Anil Khatau. Its manufacturing facilities are located at Naroda, Ahmedabad. Refnol commenced commercial production in 1981-82 by setting up a plant for re-refining waste lubricating oils. In 1987, it undertook a major diversification to manufacture textile sizing chemicals, in technical collaboration with Seydel International, US. The company started manufacturing saturated/unsaturated polyester resins in 1989. Polyester resins find appliation in fibre glass composites, cultured marble, etc. The company made a public issued in 1995 and the proceeds was used by financing the expansion programme involving the increase of textile sizing chemicals from 1800 tpa to 3000 tpa. The company has been referred to BIFR as the Networth was fully eroded and the Board had declared the company as Sick.Read more