This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in Quest Financial Services Limited
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- ALKA DIAMOND INDUSTRIES LTD.
- JATTASHANKAR INDUSTIES LTD.
- BALLARPUR INDUSTRIES LTD.
- AUTOLINE INDUSTRIES LTD.
- MEDIA MATRIX WORLDWIDE LTD.
- SHREE VASU LOGISTICS LIMITED
- DOLLAR INDUSTRIES LTD
- SRIKALAHASTHI PIPES LIMITED
- CHALET HOTELS LIMITED
- SAGAR SOYA PRODUCTS LTD.
- CHANDRIMA MERCANTILES LIMITED
- NITIN CASTINGS LIMITED
- ABC BEARINGS LTD.
- UNITED DRILLING TOOLS LTD.
- NIRAJ ISPAT IND LTD
- JUBILANT INGREVIA LIMITED
- SUUMAYA CORPORATION LIMITED
- DELTA LEASING & FINANCE LTD.
- GAMMON INFRASTRUCTURE PROJECTS LTD.
- KRISHNA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES LIMITED
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I buy Quest Financial Services Limited () shares?
How do I buy Quest Financial Services Limited () from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy Quest Financial Services Limited () shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to Quest Financial Services Limited () shares.
Today's live share price for Quest Financial Services Limited is NSE: N/A, BSE: N/A with a current market capitalization of .
The Company was incorporated on 21st October, 1980 in the name of Faridabad Vidyut Limited Company and obtained the certificate of commencement of business on 15th November, 1980. Further, the company changed its name from "Faridabad Vidyut Limited" to "Quest Financial Services Ltd." and obtained the fresh certificate of incorporation consequent on change of name on 6th March, 1991. It was promoted by Mr. Shyam Sundar Bhartia and others. The Company is a Non-Banking Financial Institution not accepting Public Deposit and is registered with the Reserve Bank of India.Read more