This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in KANISHK STEEL INDUSTRIES LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- MANGALYA SOFT-TECH LTD.
- 7SEAS ENTERTAINMENT LIMITED
- IMEC SERVICES LIMITED
- EASY TRIP PLANNERS LIMITED
- MEERA INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- ALFAVISION OVERSEAS (INDIA) LTD.
- S.V.TRADING & AGENCIES LTD.
- INFRA INDUSTRIES LTD.
- RSC INTERNATIONAL LTD.
- SAKUMA EXPORTS LIMITED
- FOUNDRY FUEL PRODUCTS LTD.
- SUYOG GURBAXANI FUNICULAR ROPEWAYS LIMITED
- BKM INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- BRAND REALTY SERVICES LIMITED
- BUTTERFLY GANDHIMATHI APPLIANCES LTD
- KRSNAA DIAGNOSTICS LIMITED
- REC LTD
- AUNDE INDIA LIMITED
- MUNOTH FINANCIAL SERVICES LIMITED
- AAREY DRUGS & PHARMACEUTICALS LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of KANISHK STEEL INDUSTRIES LTD. (KANSHST)?
Can I buy KANISHK STEEL INDUSTRIES LTD. (KANSHST) shares?
How do I buy KANISHK STEEL INDUSTRIES LTD. (KANSHST) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy KANISHK STEEL INDUSTRIES LTD. (KANSHST) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to KANISHK STEEL INDUSTRIES LTD. (KANSHST) shares.
In which sector do KANISHK STEEL INDUSTRIES LTD. (KANSHST) belong?
Today's live share price for KANISHK STEEL INDUSTRIES LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 34.00 with a current market capitalization of .
Promoted by the Gupta brothers in 1989 as a private limited company, Kanishk Steel Industries has an installed capacity of 50,000 tpa to manufacture various steel products like tors, rounds, squares and profiles and structurals like channels, joints, I-beams, etc. It became a public limited company in Apr.'92 and entered the capital market in Nov.'92 to fund its expansion programme. The company has embarked on an eco-friendly process of power generation through wind mills, by installing a 6-MW wind power project and has already started generating 4 MW. To augment resources for this project, it offered a (1:1) rights issue of FCDs, aggregating Rs 25 cr. The issue was also instrumental in increasing the capacity of the steel re-rolling mill from 50,000 tpa to 66,000 tpa. A sizeable portion of its production is through conversion contracts with Indian Iron & Steel Company, Rashtriya Ispat Nigam and other producers of semis. The company has expanded and diversifed its activities at a cost of Rs 400-cr integrated steel project (cap.: 3 lac tpa of steel billets) a technical assistance agreement was signed in Nov.'94, with the Chongquing Iron & Steel Company, China.Read more