This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in GUJARAT CREDIT CORPORATION LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- BRILLIANT PORTFOLIOS LIMITED
- IRCON INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
- DEEPAK SPINNERS LTD.
- SUMEET INDUSTRIES LTD.
- SOLIS MARKETING LTD
- PARAG MILK FOODS LTD
- JOONKTOLLEE TEA & INDUSTRIES LTD
- SHARON BIO-MEDICINE LTD.
- ISHITA DRUGS & INDUSTRIES LTD.
- ASHISH POLYPLAST LTD.
- DEEP INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- ADITYA BIRLA SUN LIFE AMC LIMITED
- INDIAN OIL CORPORATION LTD (IOC)
- MUNOTH FINANCIAL SERVICES LIMITED
- INDIAN SUCROSE LTD.
- MUNJAL AUTO INDUSTRIES LTD.
- WELLNESS NONI LTD.
- MMP INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- COVIDH TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED
- ASHOKA METCAST LIMITED
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of GUJARAT CREDIT CORPORATION LTD. (GUJCRED)?
Can I buy GUJARAT CREDIT CORPORATION LTD. (GUJCRED) shares?
How do I buy GUJARAT CREDIT CORPORATION LTD. (GUJCRED) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy GUJARAT CREDIT CORPORATION LTD. (GUJCRED) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to GUJARAT CREDIT CORPORATION LTD. (GUJCRED) shares.
In which sector do GUJARAT CREDIT CORPORATION LTD. (GUJCRED) belong?
Today's live share price for GUJARAT CREDIT CORPORATION LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: ₹ 29.00 with a current market capitalization of .
Incorporated in 1993, Gujarat Credit Corporation is engaged in financial services. The company decided to actively utilise its strength by generating income by way of leasing and dealing in shares. It has started investment activities both in the primary and secondary markets and these have made handsome contributions to the profits of the company. It purchased all the equity shares of GCCL Housing Finance, making it a wholly-owned subsidiary. It also purchased 99% equity shares of GCCL Securities. The company has obtained the Ahmedabad Stock Exchange card and will start stockbroking activities by the end of 1995. The company desires to widen its activities by purchasing two manufacturing units for plastics and pharmaceuticals. The said activity will make a fruitful contribution in the coming years. It may be required to change the name of the company. Necessary action according to the rules is being taken.Read more