This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in YUKEN INDIA LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- DE NORA INDIA LTD.
- KRISHNA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES LIMITED
- RICHA INDUSTRIES LTD.
- PEE CEE COSMA SOPE LTD.
- ARCHIDPLY DECOR LIMITED
- EMBASSY OFFICE PARKS REIT LIMITED
- GOENKA BUSINESS & FINANCE LIMITED
- STARLIT POWER SYSTEMS LTD
- JINDAL COTEX LTD.
- EDELWEISS FINANCIAL SERVICES LTD.
- GLOBAL CAPITAL MARKETS LTD.
- INTEGRA ENGINEERING INDIA LTD.
- KSHITIJ POLYLINE LIMITED
- HARISH TEXTILE ENGINEERS LIMITED
- KALYANI FORGE LTD.
- BELLA CASA FASHION & RETAIL LTD
- SHASHIJIT INFRAPROJECTS LIMITED
- AMIN TANNERY LIMITED
- SURANA CORPORATION LTD.
- LINCOLN PHARMA LTD
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of YUKEN INDIA LTD. (YUKEN)?
Can I buy YUKEN INDIA LTD. (YUKEN) shares?
How do I buy YUKEN INDIA LTD. (YUKEN) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy YUKEN INDIA LTD. (YUKEN) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to YUKEN INDIA LTD. (YUKEN) shares.
In which sector do YUKEN INDIA LTD. (YUKEN) belong?
Today's live share price for YUKEN INDIA LTD. is NSE: ₹ 445.70, BSE: ₹ 451.90 with a current market capitalization of .
Yuken India (YIL) was incorporated in Jun.'76 and was promoted by M Varadarajan, M Parthasarathy and C P Rangachar. YIL commenced commercial production of hydraulic equipment in 1978 in technical collaboration with Yuken Kogyo, Japan. Yuken, Japan, holds a 40% stake in the company. In 1986, the company acquired facilities for producing intricate iron castings required for its hydraulics division. It came out with a Rs 60-lac public issue in Apr.'91 to part-finance the modernisation-cum-expansion project for its hydraulics and foundry divisions to manufacture new range of products and upgrading the manufacturing process to improve the existing range of products. Besides pumps and valves, YIL also manufactures cylinders, accumulators and power packs. The company entered into a fresh technical and financial collaboration agreement with Yuken Kogyo Company, Japan, in Jul.'90. The company has implemented an expansion programme in the field of hydraulics, and also set up a hydraulics school in Bangalore. YIL's major clients are TISCO, ABB, HMT, Bajaj Auto, Godrej, Escorts, etc. The company has implemented the Attihalla project situated in Mandya district. The project has been sucessfully commissioned during the month of July 1998.Read more