This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in RELIANCE CHEMOTEX INDUSTRIES LTD
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- SANGINITA CHEMICALS LIMITED
- MAXIMAA SYSTEMS LTD.
- CHEMFAB ALKALIS LIMITED
- GOLDCREST CORPORATION LIMITED
- GUJARAT HY-SPIN LIMITED
- ION EXCHANGE (INDIA) LTD.
- GUJARAT CRAFT INDUSTRIES LTD.
- VINNY OVERSEAS LIMITED
- KRISHNA CAPITAL AND SECURITIES LTD
- DPSC LIMITED
- GLOBALSPACE TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED
- WIPRO LTD.
- CUMMINS INDIA LTD
- PERSISTENT SYSTEMS LTD
- HOV SERVICES LTD.
- EURO CERAMICS LTD.
- PARAGON FINANCE LTD.
- SOLARA ACTIVE PHARMA SCIENCES LIMITED
- PINCON SPIRIT LTD
- PRINCE PIPES AND FITTINGS LIMITED
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of RELIANCE CHEMOTEX INDUSTRIES LTD. (RELCHEMQ)?
Can I buy RELIANCE CHEMOTEX INDUSTRIES LTD. (RELCHEMQ) shares?
How do I buy RELIANCE CHEMOTEX INDUSTRIES LTD. (RELCHEMQ) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy RELIANCE CHEMOTEX INDUSTRIES LTD. (RELCHEMQ) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to RELIANCE CHEMOTEX INDUSTRIES LTD. (RELCHEMQ) shares.
In which sector do RELIANCE CHEMOTEX INDUSTRIES LTD. (RELCHEMQ) belong?
Today's live share price for RELIANCE CHEMOTEX INDUSTRIES LTD is NSE: ₹ 207.90, BSE: ₹ 208.15 with a current market capitalization of .
Incorporated in 1977 in Maharashtra, Reliance Chemotex Industries (RCIL) manufactures blended polyester/viscose yarn at Kanpur village (Udaipur), Rajasthan. Commercial production of blended yarn (inst. cap. : 12,400 spindles) commenced in 1979. In 1982, it expanded its capacity to 16,320 spindles. The company has implemented a modernisation-cum-expansion programme to increase its capacity to 17,280 spindles. It entered the capital market to part-finance this expansion. The company has successfully completed its expansion programme and the commercial production started from Mar.'96. To meet its Working Capital requirements the company issued 16% NCD of Rs.300 lacs to IDBI on a private placement basis. It also allotted 2,48,500 10% Cumulative Preference shares of Rs.100/-each to promoters and their associates during 2002-03. RIICO has sanctioned a Term loan of Rs.122.50 lacs under TUF for modernisation and installation of various machines.Read more