Fundamentals of Subex
|P/E Ratio (TTM)||NA|
|Debt to Equity||0.07|
Financials of Subex
|Dec 2022||Mar 2023||Jun 2023||Sep 2023|
|Profit before tax||1.33||-37.58||-17.96||-8.15|
|EPS in Rs||-0.08||-0.86||-0.35||-0.2|
History of Subex Limited
Founded in 1994, Subex Limited (Previously known as Subex Azure Limited) is a software product company that works in the Digital Trust space, i.e. the company focuses on security, privacy, predictability, risk mitigation, etc., especially in the telecom space. They are the consultants for telecom carriers in the world, where they help with business transformation.
In 2000, the company established an off-shore development centre for the California-based IN Solutions System. In the same year, they developed a software ranger that offers a total telecom fraud solution and also launched their IPO. Since 2002, they have made contracts with several companies like BPL Mobile, the GSM network of Ikatel in Mali, Bharti Cellular, etc., to deploy its Fraud Management System, Ranger. In 2008, the company’s name was changed to Subex Limited.
With the rapid technology change worldwide, the company also expanded its business beyond traditional telecom services and focused on the Internet of Things (IoT) and 5G. They started offering IoT security services and managing the complexity of the 5G network. The themes the company focuses on include 5G, Enterprise, Artificial Intelligence, IoT and Blockchain. They offer services primarily to Finance, Technology and Marketing organisations. As of March 2023, the company has made more than 300 global installations in 90 countries with over 200 customers worldwide.
Business Segments of Subex Limited
The primary solutions offered by the company include:
- Fraud Management: The company offers fraud management solutions, such as handset fraud, bypass fraud, spam calls fraud, and International Revenue Share Fraud (IRSF).
- Network Security: Under this segment, the company provides network solutions, including signalling security, IoT security, SIP security and 5G security.
- Business Assurance: Under this segment, the company provides assurance services such as Margin Assurance, Asset and Inventory Assurance, Digital Partner Assurance, Enterprise 5G Assurance, IoT Assurance, Digital Profile Assurance, Migration Assurance and Direct Carrier Billing.
- Partner Ecosystem Management: Under this segment, the company provides partner lifecycle management, digital services billing, enterprise billing, etc., solutions.
- Network Analytics: Under this segment, the company offers Capacity Management, Network Asset Management and Data Integrity Management services.
- Analytics Center of Trust: Under this, the company provides trusted business intelligence solutions and strategies.
- IoT & OT Security: Under this, they provide security services.
- Anomaly Detection: Under this, the company helps identify the hidden trends and unusual patterns of a business that can impact them adversely.
- Digital Identity: The company provides Digital ID solutions like ID cloud, ID verification and Identity Scoring under this segment.
As of March 31, 2023, there are 11 subsidiary companies under Subex Limited, and a few of them are listed below:
- Subex (UK) Limited: This is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the company that offers software publishing, IT consultancy and more services in the UK.
- Subex Americas Inc: This wholly-owned subsidiary of the company offers software development services in Canada.
- Subex Technologies Limited: This wholly-owned subsidiary of the company is engaged in activities like accounting, book-keeping, auditing, tax consultancy and business and management consultancy.
Key Personalities of Subex Limited
Nisha Dutt, Chief Executive Officer
Nisha Dutt is the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Subex Limited. She holds over 20 years of experience in consulting services and has worked on several development projects in more than 12 countries. She has a good understanding of client behaviour and the world towards addressing the challenges for clients within inclusive business divisions, development finance institutions and international foundations.
Corporate Actions of Subex Limited
There are no records found of bonus shares and stock splits from the company.
|Stocks||Market Cap (cr)||Market Price (₹)||52 Week Low-High (₹)|
|Ed & Tech International Ltd||₹0.19||
|0.05 - 0.05|
|Bodhtree Consulting Ltd||₹11.58||
|13.8 - 13.8|
|Palred Technologies Ltd||₹189.12||
|150.85 - 156.9|
|California Software Company Ltd||₹21.90||
|14.05 - 14.45|
|Trejhara Solutions Ltd||₹232.60||
|197.85 - 197.85|
What is the Share price of Subex (SUBEXLTD)?
Can I buy Subex (SUBEXLTD) shares?
How do I buy Subex (SUBEXLTD) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy Subex (SUBEXLTD) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to Subex (SUBEXLTD) shares.
What is the total Asset of subex?
The total asset of Subex is Rs. 719 crores.
What is the main business of subex?
The main business of Subex is to serve as consultants to global telecom carriers in the space of digital trust. It provides end-to-end solutions for fraud management, network security, business assurance, partner ecosystem management, network analytics, analytics center of trust, IoT, etc.
What are the Subsidiaries that comes under subex?
Some of the subsidiaries that come under Subex are Subex (UK) Limited, Subex (Asia Pacific) Pte. Limited, Subex Americas Inc., Subex Technologies Limited, Subex Azure Holdings Inc., Subex Inc., Subex Middle East (FZE), Subex Assurance LLP, Subex Digital LLP, and Subex Bangladesh Private Limited.