This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in Oswal Greentech Ltd
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- HINDUSTAN PETROLEUM CORPORATION LTD (HPCL)
- NEW DELHI TELEVISION LTD.
- PRECISION ELECTRONICS LTD.
- BEMCO HYDRAULICS LTD.
- TIVOLI CONSTRUCTION LIMITED
- SPML INFRA LIMITED
- MANSOON TRADING CO LIMITED
- TATA CONSUMER PRODUCTS LTD
- BHILWARA TECHNICAL TEXTILES LTD.
- RAMA STEEL TUBES LTD
- SK INTERNATIONAL EXPORT LIMITED
- MARSONS LIMITED
- PODDAR HOUSE & DVPT LTD
- SUYOG GURBAXANI FUNICULAR ROPEWAYS LIMITED
- MOHITE INDUSTRIES LTD
- ASAHI SONGWON COLORS LTD.
- MITCON CON & ENG SERV LIMITED
- AVAILABLE FINANCE LIMITED
- UNITED BREWERIES LTD (UBL)
- ELECTROSTEEL CASTINGS LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of Oswal Greentech Ltd (BINDALAGRO)?
Can I buy Oswal Greentech Ltd (BINDALAGRO) shares?
How do I buy Oswal Greentech Ltd (BINDALAGRO) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy Oswal Greentech Ltd (BINDALAGRO) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to Oswal Greentech Ltd (BINDALAGRO) shares.
In which sector do Oswal Greentech Ltd (BINDALAGRO) belong?
Today's live share price for Oswal Greentech Ltd is NSE: ₹ 26.25, BSE: ₹ 26.35 with a current market capitalization of .
Incorporated in 1981, Oswal Chemicals & Fertilizers (OCFL) promoted by the Oswal group which comprises Oswal Agro Mills and Oswal Agro Furane. The company has plants at Shahjahanpur, UP; Mandideep and Dewas, Madhya Pradesh and Rishra, West Bengal. OCFL manufactures agro-products like vegetable ghee; it has a soyabean processing plant, a vegetable oil refinery, a hydrogenation plant and a flour mill; it also produces chemicals like low-density polyethylene (LDPE). In Oct.'89, the company came out with a public issue of 1.97 cr 12.5% FCDs of Rs 200 aggregating Rs 395 cr to part-finance the Rs 695 cr project of setting up a gas-based fertiliser complex at Shahjahanpur, Uttar Pradesh. Commercial production of urea commenced in 1995. The re-location of LDPE plant from Rishra in West Bengal to Shahjahanpur in U.P has been successfully completed and commenced commercial production on March, 98. The company also shut down its LDPE plant in September, 1998, after lifting of price control on molasses. The 1.92 million TPA Phosphatic Fertilizer project at Paradeep, Orissa has started trial production from March, 2000. Teething troubles faced during the trial runs were attended to with the helpof process licensors. The Company has tied up the raw material requirements for the plant on a long term basis.Read more