This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in KGN INDUSTRIES LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- JAYATMA INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- COVENTRY COIL-O-MATIC (HARYANA) LTD.
- SOM DISTILLERIES & BREWERIES LTD.
- GOBLIN INDIA LIMITED
- ATHARV ENTERPRISES LIMITED
- APCOTEX INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- GUJARAT GAS LIMITED
- ATHENA GLOBAL TECHNOLOGIES LTD
- SEQUENT SCIENTIFIC LTD.
- DEEP INDUSTRIES LTD.
- ANJANI FINANCE LIMITED
- SOFTTECH ENGINEERS LIMITED
- MEERA INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- PNB HOUSING FINANCE LTD
- CRESSANDA SOLUTIONS LTD.
- RAMCO INDUSTRIES LTD.
- INDIA INFRASTRUCTURE TRUST
- C & C CONSTRUCTIONS LTD.
- NARENDRA PROPERTIES LTD.
- CUBICAL FINANCIAL SERVICES LIMITED
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I buy KGN INDUSTRIES LTD. (KGNIND) shares?
How do I buy KGN INDUSTRIES LTD. (KGNIND) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy KGN INDUSTRIES LTD. (KGNIND) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to KGN INDUSTRIES LTD. (KGNIND) shares.
In which sector do KGN INDUSTRIES LTD. (KGNIND) belong?
Today's live share price for KGN INDUSTRIES LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: N/A with a current market capitalization of .
Incorporated as Royal Financial (India) Limited on 14th Oct'94 was later changed to Royal Finance Limited and obtained change of name certificate on 4th Jan'95. It was promoted by Ismail G Memon, Arif I Memon, Salim I Memon and Shabnam A Memon. Presently the company is engaged in the business of leasing, hire-purchase, bill discounting and intercorporate deposits. During the year Jan'96, company came out with an public issue of 69,50,000 equity shares of Rs. 10/- each for cash at par, aggregating to Rs. 695 lacs to finance the cost of proposed activities like leasing, hire purchase, bill discounting, intercorporate deposits, etc.Read more