This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in GARWARE POLYESTER LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- SARUP INDUSTRIES LTD.
- KKALPANA INDUSTRIES (INDIA) LTD
- GRETEX CORPORATE SERVICES LIMITED
- UGRO CAPITAL LIMITED
- HARISH TEXTILE ENGINEERS LIMITED
- SOM DATT FINANCE CORPORATION LTD.
- INTERACTIVE FINANCIAL SERVICES LTD
- COLORCHIPS NEW MEDIA LIMITED
- UNIWORTH LTD.
- HDFC ASSET MANAGEMENT COMPANY
- IEL LTD
- AVADH SUGAR & ENERGY LTD
- GANGES SECURITIES LIMITED
- COUNTRY CLUB HOSPITALITY & HOLIDAYS LTD
- ONESOURCE TECHMEDIA LTD.
- HISAR METAL IND. LIMITED
- VIVO COLLAB SOLUTIONS LIMITED
- SUJALA TRADING & HOLDINGS LTD
- ATUL LTD
- MIPCO SEAMLESS RINGS (GUJARAT) LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of GARWARE POLYESTER LTD. (GARWARPOLY)?
Can I buy GARWARE POLYESTER LTD. (GARWARPOLY) shares?
How do I buy GARWARE POLYESTER LTD. (GARWARPOLY) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy GARWARE POLYESTER LTD. (GARWARPOLY) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to GARWARE POLYESTER LTD. (GARWARPOLY) shares.
In which sector do GARWARE POLYESTER LTD. (GARWARPOLY) belong?
Today's live share price for GARWARE POLYESTER LTD. is NSE: ₹ 678.00, BSE: ₹ 680.10 with a current market capitalization of .
Incorporated on Jun.'57, Garware Polyester (GPL) was primarily manufacturing moulds and dyes for the plastic manufacturers. In 1976, another group company Garware Plastics was merged with it and the name of the company was changed to Garware Plastics and Polyesters. Later on, the company acquired its present name. It is a part of the Garware group and is managed by S B Garware Chairman and Managing Director of the company. The company is a leading manufacturer of polyester film in the country. Apart from polyester films, the company has diversified into video magnetic tapes, computer tapes, audio magnetic tapes, U-matic video cassettes, and value-added products like sun-control films. GPL's exports comprise mainly of polyester film and film-based products, to western Europe, the US, South Korea, Australia and New Zealand. In 1994-95, Garware Photo and Polyester Films, which manufactures plastic products, ceased to be a subsidiary of the company. The company has formed Garware Chemicals Pvt Ltd, a new company, to implement a project for the manufacture of di-methyl terephthalate (DMT), the main raw material for the manufacture of polyester films. Garware Polyester International and Global Pet Films Inc are the subsidiaries of the company. The company's subsidiary, Garware Chemicals Limited implemented DMT project with 60000 MT per annum capacity. The production was commenced in the early part of 1999-2000. The company opened warehousing and marketing outfit in Miami(USA) and UK.Read more