This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in TCPL PACKAGING LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- SONA HI SONA JEWELLERS (GUJARAT) LIMITED
- PRAXIS HOME RETAIL LIMITED
- MAJESTIC RESEARCH SERVICES AND SOLUTIONS LTD
- PAOS INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- RCI INDUSTRIES & TECHNOLOGIES LTD
- GARDEN REACH SHIPBUILDERS & ENGINEERS LIMITED
- TITAGARH WAGONS LTD.
- THACKER & CO.LTD.
- MADHUSUDAN INDUSTRIES LTD.
- PATEL ENGINEERING LTD.
- MUNOTH CAPITAL MARKET LTD.
- RAJASTHAN PETRO SYNTHETICS LIMITED
- DEVYANI INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
- FUTURE RETAIL LTD
- ABHIJIT TRADING COMPANY LTD
- KALYANPUR CEMENTS LTD.
- SHRI KESHAV CEMENTS AND INFRA LTD
- UGAR SUGAR WORKS LTD.
- GTN TEXTILES LTD.
- MACRO (INTERNATIONAL) EXPORTS LTD.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Share price of TCPL PACKAGING LTD. (TCPLPACK)?
Can I buy TCPL PACKAGING LTD. (TCPLPACK) shares?
How do I buy TCPL PACKAGING LTD. (TCPLPACK) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy TCPL PACKAGING LTD. (TCPLPACK) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to TCPL PACKAGING LTD. (TCPLPACK) shares.
In which sector do TCPL PACKAGING LTD. (TCPLPACK) belong?
Today's live share price for TCPL PACKAGING LTD. is NSE: ₹ 852.10, BSE: ₹ 852.05 with a current market capitalization of .
Incorporated as a public limited company in Aug.'87, Twenty-First Century Printers (TCPL) received the certificate of commencement of business in Nov.'87. The company was promoted by Sajjan Jindal, Debasis Chaudhri and members of the Kanoria family. The company came out with a public issue in 1990. The company has facilities to manufacture printed blanks at Silvassa, Dadra & Nagar Haveli. It has a long-term contract with Godfrey Philips India, to supply printed cigarette shells to an extent of 60% of its installed capacity. The company's client list includes major cigarette manufacturing companies like Godfrey Philips India, ITC, VST Industries, etc. In Dec.'94, the company came out with a rights issue of 12.5 lac zero-interest unsecured fully convertible debentures (FCDs) of Rs 50 at par, aggregating Rs 6.25 cr to finance the expansion of its existing capacities. The company obtained ISO 9002 certificate by TUV Suddeutschland Germany in 1997. The company has installed Six Colour Sheet Fed Offset Printing Machinery with Coater alongwith the other equipments.The project cost including the press and other equipment such as die cutters and folder gluers would be approximately Rs.15.00 Crores. This project is financed by way of Term Loan of Rs.1000 lacs already sanctioned by ICICI and NCD by private placement basis.Read more