This tools helps you project your potential return on investments for the given stock, for a specified amount over a per-defined period of time.
If I had made LUMPSUM investment of ₹ 1,00,000
in FAIR DEAL FILAMENTS LTD.
My investment would be worth ₹ 1,41,900 with a Gain of 41.90 %
- INDO CREDIT CAPITAL LTD.
- IDFC FIRST BANK LIMITED
- PANASONIC CARBON INDIA CO.LTD.
- TWIN ROSES TRADES & AGENCIES LIMITED
- INOX WIND LTD
- TAMILNADU JAIBHARAT MILLS LTD.
- JK AGRI GENETICS LTD
- WALCHAND PEOPLEFIRST LTD.
- VINDHYA TELELINKS LTD.
- SAI INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- ARVIND LTD.
- MOTILAL OSWAL FINANCIAL SERVICES LTD.
- KD LEISURES LIMITED
- DHRUV ESTATES LTD.
- INFORMED TECHNOLOGIES INDIA LTD.
- RAVINDER HEIGHTS LIMITED
- UJJIVAN FINANCIAL SERVICES LTD
- QUESS CORP LTD
- CAR TRADE TECH LIMITED
- ANGEL ONE LIMITED
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I buy FAIR DEAL FILAMENTS LTD. (FAIRDSY) shares?
How do I buy FAIR DEAL FILAMENTS LTD. (FAIRDSY) from Angel One?
- Direct investment: You can buy FAIR DEAL FILAMENTS LTD. (FAIRDSY) shares by opening a Demat account with Angel One.
- Indirect investment: The indirect method involves investing through ETFs and Mutual Funds that offer exposure to FAIR DEAL FILAMENTS LTD. (FAIRDSY) shares.
In which sector do FAIR DEAL FILAMENTS LTD. (FAIRDSY) belong?
Today's live share price for FAIR DEAL FILAMENTS LTD. is NSE: N/A, BSE: N/A with a current market capitalization of .
Fairdeal Filaments Limited is an India-based company. The Company is engaged in manufacture of texturized, twisted and sized yarn and weaving on water-jet looms. The Companys products include zero twist sized yarn, draw texturized yarn, two for one twisted yarn and grey fabrics. Fairdeal Filaments Ltd. established its presence in sizing textile business in 1990 with just 3 polyester yarn sizing machines in Surat (Gujarat) - India. The company has established scalable production facilities and service support for manufacturing of various synthetic yarns and fabrics with the help of hi-tech and advance technology. As of March 31, 2010, the Company had two manufacturing plants in Surat (Gujarat). As of March 31, 2010, the Company had an installed capacity of 628 billion metric tons per annum of yarn and 6.335 billion meters of fabrics. During the fiscal year ended March 31, 2010, the Company had a production of 3828.2 metric tons per annum of yarn and 46.32 billion meters of fabrics.Read more